Human Hypocrisy Never Ceases to Amaze Me

I am trying to tell you that right now you are reasoning from a low income or middle income man’s point of view. You already saw that report that 75% of the rich in Kenya live in Nairobi yet you are still arguing against that fact.

What you think you would do, and what you would most likely do, are two different things. You think that you would move. In reality, you would make the same decision that those 75% wealthy people have made, you would stay despite having investments upcountry.

Right now you have a blind spot because you are not 60, and you don’t have the money. Therefore, you have no idea what a 60 year old monied mzee is walking away from by leaving the city.

Everyone, including rich people, has a primary residence and that’s what we are talking about here. They also have vacation homes which they hardly ever visit. The house-sitting gig is a big deal huko USA for a reason. Those vacation homes are vacant most of the year.

Acha na hii jamaa ghasia. Mtu amekuja nairobi juzi haezi elewa vitu zingine ata mkae hapa mbaka kesho mkimwelezea. Let him ask those who built/bought retirement homes in Westlands in 2000 what happened.

The bonobo in you did not understand anything in this thread before commenting. This is the problem of typing before you think or read. We are not arguing about middle class and lower income retirees here you moron.
You claim to know Kanairo yet you have lived as a peasant in Kanairo all your life. That’s why you and your ilk are finding it hard to understand why anyone would want to stick around instead of moving to ocha.

So now u think u will be a high-income retiree? Hehehe! What are the chances?

Ikiwa hujarealize, the probability of you making KES 100M in your lifetime now that uko 30 na bado hujaomoka are almost zero. Zilch!

Stop building castles in the air, man.

Unaona sasa vile mtu hufikiria vitu zake halafu anaanza kudebate about points he has come up with. Who said anything about me being a high-income retiree you moron?? This thread is not about me.

I want to show people that what they think they would do, and what they would actually do, are two totally different things.

I am currently building a house in a four acre farm somewhere in kitengela… the project is now two yrs old I have gone there most of the Saturdays without fail every time I go there it confirms that is the lifestyle I want. FYI the owner is loaded he has a town house in Upper Hill masaba Road. He intends to rent it out and permanently move there. Some his friends who have visited have expressed interest in buying a portion of his land to do similar houses and move there… Nairobi isn’t for me the minute I get what is needed I am out.

75% of all high net worth individuals in Kenya live in Nairobi. I did not come up with those figures, researchers did. Kwa hivyo those examples you keep quoting are the exception and not the norm. It amazes me that people argue against facts to confirm their own biases.

If a thinktank says 75% of all high networth individuals in Kenya live in Nairobi, what you should interpret is that most monied retirees choose to remain in the leafy surburbs instead of going ocha. If you were to find yourself in that situation, you would probably make the same decision, not what you think you would do right now as a young man with nothing.

If its not about u, Why would be so fixated on a topic yenye haikuhusu. Its akin someone debating how a dreamliner is better to own than an airbus 350 yet he has never been on a plane?
Anyway…jibambe kijanaa…u got loads of time to kill anyhow

The 10,000th thread about why “you’re fvcking irrelevant/stagnant/a peasant kiddo” if you don’t live in Nairobi. Fvcking exasperating

I am arguing against a common myth that most talkers think and believe. I want to prove to bonobos like you that if you had the money at 60, you wouldn’t leave this city on a balance of probabilities, despite having interests and investments ocha.

Prove to me? Excuse you!

The only bonobo here is you who wastes copious hours online defending a choice or option that will NEVER have in his lifetime.

You will NEVER own property in Muthaiga or Runda. End of debate, lets move on!

Peasant proverbs.

Malisaa

you keep repeating this 75% nonsense like its the gospel truth I bet you got it from an article in the news paper surveys can be made up… my decision isn’t influenced by what the “75%” do. For me its preference .There is literally nothing that you can’t find in those places where the " minority " wealthy who don’t to subscribe to the Nairobi madness live.

There is a big difference between what a young man thinks he would do as a wealthy retiree, and what he would likely do if he found himself in that position.

Most young and middle aged men think that they would leave the city and start life in the countryside. Hard data suggests that they would not leave Nairobi for the countryside despite having vacation homes, farms, and other interests ocha.

What you think you would do right now, is not what you are statistically likely to do when faced by that decision. The hard statistic of 75% of Kenya’s wealthy living in Nairobi is enough evidence of what you are most likely to do.

If you were 60 and had the money, you wouldn’t leave Nairobi. You think you would, but you wouldn’t and I’d be right 75% of the time.

We both know Kitengela is just a Nairobi suburb. It is an upcoming Karen. Retiring to ocha means retiring in Kinangofu and the likes.

Maffi like the attention deficit single mom bred bastard you are umeamua uanze another thread.

Are you 60 and wealthy? If not, how then are you able to think like a wealthy 60 years old retiree?

Thank you a lot.

I am glad that philosophers have pointed put the douche baggery in this faggot