Humble Kabogo

Hiyo sitambui, if the wamagui wants it, this is the ultumate Kigui; meek, his oversized tail wagging him, tail between the legs, balls wiping the floor, whines, complains and makes everyone elses life miserable. So if your Wamagui wants to herd this Kigui, better look for a Kinyau/Pussy. This Kigui is a coward and bites when least expected, he hides in the bushes, doesnt bark, but bites at your behind with a crocodile like vice. So tell Wamagui to keep off this Kigui.

Words=100 … ile nme understand=0

He he. You are allowed to have a slow day.

Why is he so fat though ?

maybe on taxes and tariffs he was wrong but with land subdivision and slum quality development he was absolutely right.

Waititu ni mkora kuliko huyo pastor.

If he ris really doing this , eating humble pie then maybe…
Siwezi mvotia lakini

Kabogo tano tena

Tutapigia yeye Kura…waitutu na huyo mama wake watashangaa sana vile kutaenda

County governments tightened revenue collection to seal loopholes. Instances where traders would close shop when county revenue officials came around reduced. Do you know traders on markets are expected to pay 12/= a day and will still complain. So I don’t think Kabogo was alone in increasing revenue. After all, they have targets to meet.

Conman pastor Gakuyo

Apart from hapo kwa HQ,the rest is for the good of Kiambu.Kabogo tano tena.

This man is controversial,I have listened to him pale Kameme on Sunday’s and their team seems to have no agenda only discussing Kabogo.They need to tell Kiambu residents what their plans are.

Kabogo akafuge kondoo Mimi simtaki. We endelea tupatane kwa debe. Kwani he thinks he’s the only one in the whole county who can govern.We gave him a job and he sucked at it. Furthermore its a coalition county govt. Ekeza Sacco ya Gakuyo has a lot of clients wenye wamesaidika

I think for him it was more of a pr disaster leading to the nominations that did him in, but when it comes to healthcare he did a fantastic job, controlling hawkers and trying to bring order that one he also did a good job, garbage collection and cleaning of the streets that also was great, and as for the business taxes, him increasing and being sued has meant that traders have not paid the same for the past 2 years, so a positive , though the same might be backdated when it comes to pay.

I think for kiambu, its more a case of cutting the nose to spite the face

Stupid question

Hehe … stupid response