Hunters choice X

izi nyumba za agents unatoka ulevi rave na mrembo unapataa wamefunga bila ata notice na saa iyo ni sato

fombe yote inashuka unavunja padlock unaingia unakula slice …wacha monday ifike uanze case sasa

Ushai kunywa hadi unaskia uchungu side moja? Ukitema mate haiko, ni povu irritating? Hayo yote despite kuanzia mbuzi choma…na bado siachi pombe!

Two weeks ago i had eaten lunch at 2 and tukaenda mahali na wadau kila mtu akapewa mzinga ya gibleys nilikunywa yangu ikafika three quarters and when drunk hunger disappears and later i drove home and slept nilikula kesho yake . am i human ?

organise tumeze njemson

Those things kill. Men sleep never to wake up again.

Tunakunyua strong 12 % na hatusumbui

kitu yoyote inaitwa brandy ama whisky made in kenya ni mchezo. Cant trust. Who has oak casks? Then wait for so many years to mature? Uwongo mbaya

bora ulewe na usikufe

Pombe haram tumekataa

Hizo sachet zilikuwa blunder.
Many years ago tulipata kibarua kidogo ya kupaint hardware shop na kuchora jizo vitu zinauzwa huko Kariobangi.
One of my friends kumbe amebeba sachet kwa mfuko anasneak kumumunya halafu anarudi works.
I couldn’t smell it coz of the paint solvents.
Jamaa with every break anarudi even worse than the last bana.
Ilibidi nimalize kibarua peke yangu.

:D:D:D Moto sana.

man I think nilipewa hiyo fake

hehe noma sana ,acha pombe boss

Wacha nikuelimishe kiasi. Once that alcohol you’ve ingested reaches your stomach and small intestine, it is absorbed as molecules of ethanol. These molecules then proceed to the liver and each is broken down mainly by the enzyme ADH.
My point is, whether you take it straight up, or mixed with coke, your liver will still break down the individual ethanol molecules. Coke just makes it easier to swallow, it’s not guarding and never will it guard that liver. If you want to guard the liver punguza the amount you take.

When we first moved in here we dealt with the owner .Two months ago he however decided they’ll be managed by an agent .The latter came with letters ,their laws ,terms and conditions but we showed them the middle finger .

We later agreed we will continue depositing our rent in the owners bank ACC, photocopy the slip and hand it to the caretaker .The agents were pissed big time .
Last month we paid 3 months rent ,that’s for oct-dec.Yesterday when I found the padlock I talked to the agent ,he tells me hatujalipa ,I talked to the owner ,akaniambia ni misunderstanding anaongea nao .He later confirmed inafunguliwa in 30min.One hour later hawajafungua,I decided I down one nikingoja .Two later Landlord MIA, agent MIA,hapo ndio nikaongeza ya pili na badae mlango ikavunjwa, hadi saa hii neither the landlord nor the agent has communicated to me.

I agree with you. Ata nyama choma haikuwa insaidia.

There is a day a friend jetted in and he had some bottles bought at the duty free shop. What started slowly ended up a freaking Aquarius pump.

True. Nyamchom na food in general will just reduce the rate of absorption. Picture a truck that has a hundred bags of cement to be offloaded. And you have two guys for the job.

One guy is fast and let’s say offloads 50 bags an hour meaning, he’ll take two hours to finish the job. The other guy offloads 25 bags an hour means he’ll take twice that time to get done. The latter represents drinking while eating. It’ll take more time but the liver’s burden’s remains the same.

:D:D:D:Dpombe yote ni haraam.

so si lazima nikule ndio nimeze gibleys