hunters choice

But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

You missed the teaching. Next Sunday ambia mzazi akupeleke Sunday school na uende na barua ya kusema ulikua wapi.

Mr Bernice shared this tale last week

Hapo nakubaliana na wewe kapsaa

Jameson is triple distilled, it has a rich smooth taste. It is also superbly matured in oak barrels. Hunters choice by comparison ni kama mathugumo ma mburi (mkojo wa mbuzi)

Explain then why many are fooled by counterfeit Jameson.I remember about a year back there was an uproar that fake Jameson was being sold even in high end clubs.

Probably because the bush docs do a good job to try and replicate the authentic taste. Where you can catch them, like said above, is the smoothness resulting from the aging. That smoothness is difficult to achieve because the more chemicals you add to copy the taste, the rawer it tastes.

Ongeza hapo kenyans dont take their whiskey neat, add sodas hot water lime juice etc, theres no way you can tell a fake

:D:Dhapo ulikacheza

Ni kama ujui kariobangi wewe

https://i-onthe-io.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w220/s/i.onthe.io/0fgjhsaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudHVrby5jby5rZS90dWtvL2ltZy9sb2dvLWhlYWRlci5wbmc/aGFzaD1hMWFiMmIxNmNiMGNhZmY5OTlmYWUyNjYzZTQ3ZGRkMA==.prx.a13bb1b2.png
[I]
[SIZE=6]The truth about the alleged fake Jameson Whiskey circulating in Nairobi[/SIZE]

Author: TUKO.co.ke

UPDATED: A YEAR AGO

Category: Local News

• Photos making rounds on social media suggested that a company in Kariobangi, Nairobi, was repackaging fake Jameson whiskey intended for sale in Nairobi

• Pernod Ricard, the company that handles the Jameson product in Kenya issued a statement following the scare, that, the photos were from the contents of a container that had accidentally fallen into the ocean

• The company was legally destroying all the content from the container for the fear that it had been contaminated in the incident

Photos making rounds on social media show a yard- reportedly in Kariobangi, littered with Jameson Whiskey bottles. The bottles, reportedly belong to a fake company in Kariobangi that is selling knock off whisky in Jamie bottles.

READ ALSO: See photos of William Ruto Passionately cheering In Rio as Cheruiyot makes Kenya proud

The photos which were shared online by concerned Kenyans seemed to suggest that the fake whisky was already in circulation in Nairobi and called Kenyans to stay away from the whisky which was rumoured to be contaminated.

[I]https://i-onthe-io.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1200/s/i.onthe.io/0fgjhs342bafosnfp.1ccf3c23.jpg
It turned out later that the photos were taken in Mombasa and the information on social media had been distorted by controversial blogger, Robert Alai.

[I]https://i-onthe-io.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1200/s/i.onthe.io/0fgjhs2qfoqdr7omkg.13fd325a.jpg
Now, shortly after the photos started making rounds online, Pernod Ricard, the company that handles Jameson in Kenya issued a communique in regard to rumour.

READ ALSO: Top Kenyan athlete brandishes a gun on Kenyan journalists at an interview

That, a recent container of Jameson products was dropped into the ocean accidentally while being discharged by a crane at the Mombasa port.

[I]https://i-onthe-io.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w820/s/i.onthe.io/0fgjhs587gj0oi8e8.7f8ae0d9.jpg
As a consequence, some of the bottles were damaged. The company, therefore, took the initiative to legally destroy and dispose of all the remaining contents of the said container.

It was photos from this activity that had been making rounds on social media.[/I][/I][/I][/I]

Hivi ndo tulifanya last Sato tukienda bash na akina Diego Ngong’. Diego alitafuta chupa ya henessy tukaseti Napoison (Napoleon) and then we watch our dirty work from a distance dame akiringa vile iko smooth

Fala mjanja

You don’t appear broke coz you never dress to impress, you appear broke coz you are a cheap thief and that’s why you stole from them.

I can also tell the difference even if you add lawsons and black and white to the list

The saddest story I have ever heard.

Syringe haina maana kwa hii hekaya.