Hustle yako ni gani?

wewe ni wenye huambia watu you meet up then unawapeleka icea kudanganywa???

I am a representative of the people(usiulize wa type gani) and a technical person.

I make and sell kids’ toys such as these, Business has been good vile walimu wamegoma lakini wakirudi shule I will have to start walking around looking for market; kwa sasa wanajileta wenyewe.

Inventory

Stock = 1,500 Bob

Raw Materials = 550 Bob

Loan = Equity bank is soon approving a 17,500 bob loan I want to diversify and start building kites and as well as Dolls for small girls.

[ATTACH=full]13964[/ATTACH]

my handle betrays me

Mimi ni partner wa Tony ule beshte ya @FieldMarshal CouchP about my worth, hebu guess

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley:

We kaa hapo ka cyber tuu ukicheza world of warkcrafts. Wenye haja wataniongelesha. Screenshots za success zipo pia

Butcher hehe

Will be waiting…

I repair broken virginity,hio kazi sijui inaitwa aje in Engrich

Mimi nina watoto tisa…whats my worth?

share hio kidogo hapa tuone kama tunaeza saidika

I am a brothel quality assurance tester in west lands and operate purely on referral. I test the girls size,skill,depth and believability for my clients brothels in order to ensure that they are offering quality to their customers.

I dont know how much im worth, but i do know if my semen was collected and sold in a bank…Id have trillions

kama ni ukweli naeza penda kujaribu pia mm…kama hauko selfish to share…employment imenifika koo…