Hustler changes tact

The KCE doesn’t set the political agenda of central block. Business elites drawn mainly from central do that. Wachira wa Kiago and his group are pipers that get paid to belt out tunes

KCE doesnt set the agenda yes,but they simple rubberstamp what has been decided by the soo called

Lots of pedestrian analysis, the kind found in Bunge la wananchi forums.

Tutaona

Ruto na Uhuru na Raila hakuna mahali wanaenda. Wanabadilisha tu vilemba lakini sheikh ni yule yule. Ruto anakula kama kawaida. Lakini public lazima afunikwe macho asiharibu sherehe, you are told now matiangi is the driver, the journey is safe, kumbe ruto amebadilishwa akawa chief mechanic, mtatombwa tu. Thats assured. Ruto has lost nothing.

On Mt Kenya, I firmly believe PK (or “Muthungu” as the people of Muranga call him) is the next big thing. He is acceptable accross the board not just among Kyuks and I cant see anyone else in Mt Kenya beating him in that region.

huyo hata hako ligi ya sonko

Na wewe unafikiria nani atachukua Mt Kenya 2022?

Figsed.

Ruto has been there since 1992. What does he have to show for it apart from his kleptomaniac penchant.

Any Kenyan that will vote for him needs to have their head examined.

Amekulipa ngapi?

Wapi yako yenye ni non-pedestrian?

nibookie line ya mathare,God willing liwe liwalo dakitari 2022

I beg to disagree with u…f**k u

Who will then be president in 2022?
What if baba says Ruto tosha in 2022?

What if he has decided to negotiate with the mashetani?

WTF

Ati 2 birrion dollars!!

Jangili, siasa sio chuki. Whether he becomes PORK or not, it has no bearing on my existence nor will it change my fortunes. Neither has it done so for his fellow mogotio goat followers since he’s been DPORK. Now be gone. Meffi.

Politics inafanya ucatch hivi? OK.

He needs uhuru support to get all central votes, or atleast make the community feel guilty of betrayal if uhuru fails to support him. He is a smart thug, and kenyans deserve him 100%. If it happens that Raila will be on ballot, then Ruto will automatically inherit central vote.

PK na Karua are finished, they don’t have the required threshhold. Any vote them is a waste, and kikuyu knows that.