Hustler Nation arises

Its a clever trick. He is slowly being milked off financially. Come 2021 as his cash cow begin to dry, the government will begin to finance its chosen candidate.
Western, Nyanza , Eastern and Coast. Is dollar for the vote.
Let the hustler have his day in the sun.

He is certainly not the best guy for this nation… I pray his juvenile advisors/ followers continue to give him false confidence… one requires experienced wise guys for this… this hustler has blundered too many times… he lost this top job or anything respectable after 2022… if he was wise he could have at least retired in dignity but from the look of things he will end up in indignity… I know 100% that this is not the best guy for us… He is playing into the hands of his enemies all the time… giving small hand outs is not what the people need… Kibaki was the “meanest” guy ever but was the best guy for our economy because he tuned the economic parameters for growth… and it worked

All this loot he’s giving out, is it out of a philanthropic Spirit?
Methinks he’ll recover every cent hundredfold.
AND HE,S VERY RICH…
CAN HE ACCOUNT FOR EVERY CENT HE HAS?
HOW MUCH OF THIS “WEALTH” WAS ACQUIRED DURING HIS TENURE AS THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT!
IF HE TAKES IT IN 2022, THERE HAD BETTER BE 50 MILLION 100Ltr-CONTAINERS OF ARIMIS IN KENYA!

…amesema voters huko kwao Kamae wako nyuma ya PESA YA tanga tanga.
FISKED

Just looking at these campaign hats they look like something a stripper would’ve won in 2003 in ATL … or something T.I the rapper would’ve worn back in 2002.

They lack seriousness.

And when the DP recently wore the legio maria outfit… hehehe

It as if he panicked and lost complete control and just launched a premature campaign.

If he was 10% wiser, he would have clinched this thing… he lost it a long time ago… possibly in 2013 when he was sworn in and started mimicking his boss’ shirt and tie… let us discuss about a credible alternative… this one is shiiit… No chance…

Liwe liwalo

Uhuru Ruto and Raila are collaborating because they have completely failed us. We are fools to think that they are opponents

Uhuru was here in 2002, until Moi intervened. KANU politicians were milking him mercilessly. Moi akadai Uhuru should hit the road by Himself.

Itumbi, umeanza kelele tena

Ikipotea ni sawa but 2022 ndiyo itakuwa siku yangu ya kwanza kupoteza…

I don’t like the way fools seem OK and have totally accepted that only the known thieves and dynasties are eligible to run for PORK/DPORK offices

Fools seem to have totally accepted that they have no say whatsoever in who ends up as PORK/DPORK candidate and that there roll is to select among the criminals presented to them by said thieves and dynasties.

So, the 2022 election is going to be a battle between thieves (hustlers) and dynastic thieves and the foolish populace has NO POWER whatsoever to change this.

In 2022 another KNOWN PAIR OF CRIMINALS will be elected PORK/DPORK

What helps DP Uncle Ruto is that almost all the people who are supposed to catch up to him are ignorant fools. There are learned ignorant fools and the typical ignorant ignorant fool. Wewe pambana na hali yako. DP Uncle Ruto finances is best know to him and he is not worried. Hiyo imesemwa since 2007 until now na bado. The thing is he is a serial investor of all his money and only spends the profits. The capital is never touched and it always appreciates. He gets more, he adds to the capital. His money is in the four corners of the world waiting to be sent, whenever, wherever currency he wants and to whom. Tafuta Mayekeke awafunze how this works.

Let me give you an example. 2017 Kenyatta family is buying off 12 parties to compensate them for not running a separate income generating party primaries alongside Jubilee. They fold their party, join jubilee and get compensated. They start off with Tip Tip of kalembe and they make a rogue mistake of paying a premium. Other parties get that info and inflate their quotes. Kiunjuri even makes a fortune for folding his GNU party. By the time they get to URP, 10 billion looks fair. Well I don’t know what the other parties officials did to their money but I know DP Uncle Ruto invested that URP money in full. It was done immediately because he is organized and always has a plan. 2018 some people think that money is in a house bunker somewhere in cash awaiting 2022 for his campaigns. So they hope with currency changes it will force his hand. He brings it out for banking and they say its corruption kickbacks. That’s why limits of cash deposits were introduced. If it stays there, it becomes worthless. The money was already in banking systems all over a long time ago. So we laughed thinking this is just the usual mugoka stories lakini we underestimated how low our rivals caliber of advisers thinking has reached. They waited, waited, waited until time elapsed. CBK came back with 99% compliance returns. Roughly 7 billion didn’t make it back and that’s within the margin of currency that are lost forever, burnt or forgotten somewhere. This year the used some creative accounting to write off that 7 billion from CBK books and donated it to covid funds. Humbled that the money was in bank system for over a year. So they wondered where exactly until one day recently when one of DP men told them if they want that money back, all they need is for President Uhuru to ask and it will be returned with thanks. Imefanya kazi sana. They can even give something on top as a thank you gesture and relaunch another party because the promise is over. The monthly returns on that investment have been sweet and reinvested again elsewhere. Oh by the way, he has been doing that since 1997. Invest-profits, invest - profits a true hustler. Saa hii uliza RAT how much of his 10 billion handcheque does he still have?

Secondly one last example that the media stumbled on. His team went to Sudan to see some large scale chicken factory. We are talking of + 1 million chicken farm. The whole operations is automated, large scale and also some areas that are labour intensive. From chicks to slaughter and everything in between. He sent a team for a year training there and built one here. After his team had completed training he went in person to see it in Sudan. That chicken farm here alone make him not less than 50 million a month. The greater Nairobi region consumes so much Chicken and eggs such that Tanzania, Uganda farmers bring their own here and its not yet enough. When he says I’m a chicken seller, some people think its a joke but men he should open that plant for tours.

So stop pretending you know or care about things you have zero clues on. When it comes to business don’t think with emotions, some of the most profitable businesses are just staring at you and you don’t even see or know it. There are so many examples but that’s for another day. Think regionally and the continent. The problem is lack of exposure. Most commentary in Kenya is collective, comfort based depending of confirmed biased nature.

Late Michuki had a 5 star golf resort and hotel. Windsor. However his fish and chips shop in Ngara that he had since his young adult years still rans until today. Some days it was making more money than Windsor.

The problem here is just ignorance. People who earn wages but not money. People who don’t know businesses or hustling because they glorify suits and stereotypes. Those who know, know.

His money is in four corners of the world, which are Kimwarer, Arror, Adrian Muteru 's land, and Wilson Airport land. Very keen investor, we know.

Mimi ata mseme ruto ameiba aje atapata kura yangu…Hizi kujifanya ati intelligent haisaidii…Kwani tutazaliwa tukijua president ni watatu railas,mois and kenyattas.Raila is not a saint either way…Ameiba Mali ya umma…mimi ni hustler…heri nikuwe mpumbavu but sijaona Chenye Raila unaeza fanya because he has portrayed he is a selfish man

Embrassing but neegas around the world roll around for the hustle

Looking at this all political comments, this country is a lost cause. You all sound like first class experts who knows everything everything that is going on and what will happen. Truth be told, you are world class idiots with a memory of a bacteria who are only experts at screwing yourselves. Kenya will rise from its own ashes when all people who will vote for Rutos, Kenyattas, Railas, Moi, Mudavadi, Sonko, Kuria, Obado, Waiguru, Joho, Babu Owino and those stinking MCAs are all dead including all their descendants and their bacteria. You all deserve these clowns whom you are betting on like self extinguishing viruses. I hope next time you elect one of the above vermin they should have a final solution for everyone and fumigates all of you who voted for them out of existence. After all most Kenyan electrote is too stupid to be alive. Then Kenya will be world power almost instantly. Meanwhile, we can keep laughing at Magufuli as our semi-evolved brains comforts us that he is a fool and Kenya is centuries ahead of Tanzania. Sorry, I love Kenya and that is how I feel…iko swali?

I think this a valid statement kwa hii forum…Hakuna haja ya kujichocha ati kutakuwa na true leaders sai…It takes time na pia hao dynasties watoke because they are the ones spreading ethnicity

How can alternative choices like Ekuru Aukot make it in this Kenya?

They have almost zero national visibility.

I guess that’s why we are stuck with the hustler and the dynasties as the only options with national visibility to choose from for the foreseeable future.

Come back with your @Motokubwa aka @Big fire handle.
What did you do to the admins to warrant cooling bells in Siberia