Hustler nation wave at the coast is for real

I dont think That will stop ruto honestly because there is nothing you can say about him that the masses hawajaskia. The only way to fix him is prosecuting him and jailing him na corruption which is very unlikely the other option is wammalize but he is a strong DP so i will rule the latter option out.

Tricky sana for uhuru na raila hapa lakini hii safari itakuwa moto sana from what i see but also it could be anticlimatic and what we saw in msambweni was a flash in the pan.

Wacha tukae kitako hapa kwa mkeka tutazame.

During the COVID 19 period, I realized that the power of Money is all that matters, Bill Gates directives were followed world wide!!! Triumph’s Ideas and proposals were all shut down!!!

People with Money will always rule the poor. Ruto is one of them. I feel tired in My legs when I see people celebrating a would be down fall!! Waaa, Electing Ruto is like tightening your noose so that you can die quickly.

The Only reprieve for a poor Man is to Join the Money men either through Education(an impossible root) or being part of the cartels. Otherwise Enjoy the breadcrumbs and pray for peace.

Mtajua kwa nini Nyayo error ilikuwa mbaya

Joho means chota/scoop in dholuo…yes Ni mjaka.

Wacha kuuziwa uoga silly!!

Says the same mofos who have been sending Raira to Bondo since 1992.

The patronage is not the problem. Joining the government is the problem here. He went in and forgot what his supporters voted him for

Interesting how you sidestepped everything else and chose to address this point.

That is the only reason Raila is losing popularity. People hate the government and any person in it

Again, interesting how you are averse to criticising Raila directly.

Well said.

We are talking about why he lost support how is that not direct criticism