hustling for fees, milfs on the prowl

if you want to experience a clingy woman, go for a single mom of 35+. with time not on her side, they do all to trap you physically and emotionally

well, just alerting my little brothers to decode that out-of-the-blue “happy new year” greeting wisely

Fantastic, way to go. Keep pushing for the baby.

that’s debatable, not necessarily true that 21-23 year olds bring out A game. in my hey days i played two kungurus, a 24 and a 32. i ended up ditching 24 for the 32, whose game was 10/10.

Hapo ulipoteza banae, hopefully haukufuga huyo nyanya

24 was too clingy beside low level game. ditched her too a few months latter

Mi nimetumiwa ya “eish bayeye,hata salamu za new year”. Nimeangalia simu ka nimebonda hadi cuzo akanotice. Tabia gani hizi mwanzo ya mwaka?

pale kwa zuckerberger inbox inaonyesha messages popping in from three hits i made long time ago, nasoma tu sender’s name but not opening message coz i know the rest of convo.

…yeah and they want to show their peers that they are hitched to some hot dude

Ata wasichana wa KMTC ni medics pia

:D:D students, I prefer mature women, who knows what they see is what they get, not some hormones driven kid who believes that I can leave my family for them.

Ata usibother,these females are hunting,saa hii tu nimepata ingine. Do not open. Kulisha block ma potential “long time no see”,hao ni magaidi

Ata mimi pia wananitafuta tu.

Peasant in Chief

Quite a rare occurrences.

Hii ni profile ya Andrew Kibe. Umeongea exact kama yeye. Unemployment inakupeleka aje mzae?

Mimi saa hii Ni blocking tu nafanya

:D:D…yaani ni kama kila talker sasa amekuwa hot cake, and in some threads these same talkers ndio wanaomba number za lanye zikianikwa

Correct observation

[ATTACH=full]342861[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

Don’t forget beautiful and tight 18 - 24 yr olds drop on their knees upon sighting an alpha talker .