HUSTLING HARD

Sis he is hustling but we need him to hang in there and face the greedy landlord in terms of deadlines. It is raining and that affects the weks!!! and he has to pay the workers. Kirwa is not a weathermaker which is why he came here in the 1st instance.

Kirwa uphold the mjengo manenoz as you should. You will gain nada from harakishaing a building and then we read in the news that it collapsed and lives were lost. End off story.

Huyo ni senior engineer

Enda polepole usianze mwaka na kesi. Kama utakimbia usitoe hizi supports za formwork.

usijali ni kwa muda tu

Was almost to tell him so, reduce work progress mpaka mvua isisubsidise.

Kazi njema Afisa. Kitunguu inuke!!

Yeeees indeed. My in law has a few big projects going on and a lethal combo of the rains and the political tension means he is down kabisa moneywise. And do not add his seasoned ‘workers going home’ during elections whom he does not want to lose. But he upholds the value for life sana sana…so he sits down with landlords armed with his documents anawapea mawaidha and he exits the building stone faced. He asks us ‘who will be named and shamed building ikianguka killing mboches and small kids?’ or even office workers?

Kazi mzuri sio ya haraka haraka hivo,… kama unataka kupoesha uji pale kamiti kubaliana na huyo boss wako…

Pia hiyo ni ya maana. I know able bodied people, lots of them who are just at home drinking changaa. Sio ati kazi hakuna, hawataki kazi. So they live like birds despite having education and healthy bodies.

If you have enough scaffolds you can do a floor above as the one below settles. Make sure they are well secure. Side moja inaeza anguka. The idea is to ensure the load is well distributed.

Following sana hii manenoz as I have a mjengo going on where my bro in law is checking in.

Wewe unaona nyumba inaanguka na unamchochea?

I was vvv shocked.

Nakupea Kazi nawewe unakuja kunianika hapa?
Kazi Keisha.

Kayole!

inaanguka wapi

Haianguki. Kuwa mpole. Ni vile huyo shiny eye hana ujuzi wa ujenzi na vile anakukimbiza. :smiley:

kazi iendelee kirwa.

Undisclosed location

nipatie order ya mawe ,sand na ballast