Huwa naskia mkisema Ruto will win... can you kindly explain how he will win. With which tribes exactly?!

Matiang’i can be easily accepted by anyone …that’s the trick …most people huko mashinani don’t know about the ruaraka land scandal all they know is that he is tough and no nonsense …mi naona it’s soo easy for him to win !

Matiangi would make an excellent president. But kenyan politics being tribal, he is a nonstarter because the size of his tribe.

For kenyans to vote in a non-tribal manner, we need a breakthrough candidate who will somehow transcend tribe. But I see no one who fits this bill

Ruto is trying to protect his RV turf and rope in the kiuks (this tactic is tribal)

Raila has vanquished all threats to his Luo Kingdom so that they vote for him (tribal tactic)

Madvd and the Luyia elite are, for the upteenth time, touting Luyia unity (tribal)

Juzi uhuru blasted kiuk renegades in his native Kikuyu language (tribal tactics)

Ata hapa ktalk, someone started a thread saying that Ruto’s tribal arithmetic isnt adding up (tribal tactic) and I agreed with the assesment (tribal thinking)

So wadau, who is going to uplift us from this quagmire of tribe we find ourselves in such that we end up voting for the best man for the job and not vote for “our man”?

My problem is that is vote tallying ever done based on actual vote cast I mean is the electrol process ever transparent?

So wadau, who is going to uplift us from this quagmire of tribe we find ourselves in such that we end up voting for the best man for the job and not vote for “our man”?
[/QUOTE]

I no longer believe that voting can help us anymore. Secret ballot? No!!! It is always likely to be manipulated. We have a problem so difficult to solve. We are colonized by our own brothers who wants to eat everything we have. We need more than individuals at IEBC. We need honesty as a nation.

Yes it’s transparent ,shida ilikua returning officer walikataa kusign form 34 b ,c,lakini that has been addressed in law

For me whether Ruto wins or not is not an issue: RUTO MUST BE GIVEN THE TEN YEARS OF BEING PRESIDENT THAT HE WAS PROMISED!

I have some reservations. My reason is this, if at best the tallied results at the polling station are taken to be final yet there areas where the tallied results on paper can be skewed since counting of the ballot papers always ends at the remote polling station. Anyway not going to the case I strongly believe lack of goodwill in the polling stations can always lead to false results.

Kenyans did not promise him anything. Presidency is an elective seat how can that be promised to someone? The only seats I know of that can be promised are nominated senator, nominated MP, nominated MCA etc…

Dream on my friend

Look at you all smart kenyans analysing politics like professionals. And thinking you are the smartest of them all…aaaw.

Ruto atashinda hii kitu asubuhi and there will be no explanation offered! To hell with these dynasties that think they own us

I think this is the only possible way WSR could lose. A Matiang’i ticket would shft the ground considerably

I dont like matiang’i but after imagining how he would handle hii story ya migingo , i can vote for him !
I would half heartedly vote for matiang’i coz I know he can deliver even though pia we know he is a crook chini ya maji …

SIMPLE: Of all tribal kingpins, WSR has the greatest backing. He has the KaMaTuSa block locked and gets a chunk from each of the other blocks. That’s more than you can say for any of the other tribal (mis)chiefs. The only way to stop him is something similar to the 2002 NARC wave and with support from the mountains