Huyo sio mwizi, alikuwa makanga.. RIP Vinnie Edu

Okay, hes innocent.

Buuuut, hawa watu wakikupata na wewe na familia yako hawana huruma. They loot, rape and plunder whether you’re innocent or not. In war there are always collateral damage aka accomplices. Pole kwake.

I had a friend…hizo area za mlango kubwa.

Hessy endelea hivyo hivyo.

alilalia kitanda yenye kunguni,kuumwa ilua lazima

Maybe it sends a message. Dont hang out with thugs especially if you have kid at home.

Ama watu hawamjui vizuri. Robbers are not open people. juu mimi sielewi vile alikuwa pamoja na hao wengine.

Hawa watu wauawe, these are the same guys who wanted to stab me in my neck with a dirty needle

Why are people even trying to defend someone who was shot dead smoking weed in a hideout in the notorious Dandora dumpsite?
And who said a matatu conductor cannot be a thug?
Complaints abound of conductors who work in cahoot with armed thugs and pick pockets to steal from passengers.
But trust Kenyans to just jump up and defend a downed thug on account of ‘alikuwa makanga’ as if a makanga behaves with the compassion of a Buddhist monk.

shida ni huku ni kenya hakuna cha freeze sijui ooh remain silent anything you say will be used against you in a court of law…watu wengi wamekufa ama wako ndani juu ya kuwa at the wrong place.unapewa lift kiasi kiasi unashtukia kuna magari zinawachase kidogo kidogo mnanyeshewa ama mkiponea mnaingizwa koti ati hijacking…na robbery with violence ati nyinyi ndiyo mehangaisha maestate flani boy ulikuwa unajua ni source mtaa kumbe ni dingo

I’m sure there other places he could have gone to take a puff.

Let them die. I have lived in dandoch for 10 years nasijawai gusa Mali ya MTU. No case of mistaken identity huyo alikuwa broker Wa Mali ya wizi.

Helped in reforming a few, mungu akubariki from the parents, has been enough for me.

The poster is being very economical with the truth , aweke the whole post ya hessy tuchambue .

The only language they understand is by being felt by bullets.

I totally agree.

Check your inbox for ngori pictures and full information

Not all of them, a few still have a conscience, if you give a helping hand, they move away from the life in crime. But some are doing it for the adrenaline rush and fear/respect, these are the gone cases.

omwami rusha pia huku inbox

Sawa afande. Waiting.

Anika hapa.

You expect me to put a police signal hapa ,nimeweka VIP room pekee.

omwami hata inbox sipati?