Huyu achomoke tu ..Hiding behind comedy must be very exasperating

Finding this funny shows you are a homosexual

Google says Eric Omondi Ongao is 42.
I happen to know Eric Omondi Ongao. He is the younger brother of Musa Otieno who played for Harambee Stars for over a decade. His nickname used to be Tojo.

Wacha ushoga nani

Me thinks this dude is gay and probably loves male attention, especially from jungus. When I saw this, I remembered Chipukizi’s Upclose with Betty. You can watch on youtube. Chipukizi tells a joke when this guy started acting gay and attracted attention from wazungus nearby. Sometimes you can pick up random bits of information online and the pieces fit together.

Either he is gay outright, or he is trying to appeal to the gay community. These acts may be disgusting to us lakini jamaa anatarget a specific group trying to grab their attention. The fact that he keeps doing it means he is getting positive feedback from whoever he is targeting. I don’t think Eric Omondi cares about our feedback (heterosexual men), because we arent his target audience.

Very wrong. Not ‘African men’ per se… but ‘African men’ who have taken the pedagogy of white male heterosexist supremacism for granted… ‘Africans’ judging by/from the ethnographical record prior to colonialism were not doctrinaire queerphobes or sheer philistines… You anus of a dog.

@Thiem aende apewe mkia akina na bro yake @Mundial

Lazima umtetee juu umemeza mboro za wazee saidi