Huyu Baby Momma ananifanya nitoe mvi.

Just talk to her and make her understand that the future is more important than the past. She might listen to you but if I ever have to live abroad, I wouldn’t dare marry or dryfry.

Okay,i meant at the front of my head hii kizungu ngumu buana aaahhh! im sure you know what i mean hahahah!! i dare you to translate kwa nywele ya hapa mbele ya kichwa…

She is and we were okay for over 10 years and then this cousin came into the scene and she is a single mother of 4 na watoto wake wamemshinda yet she is chief adviser, i was even considering coming on to her sexually just so i ruin their relationship but i am not that evil but sometimes i really feel its the only way i will keep her off our business and get my wifey back.

Do not dryfry that couzo. Unaweza see the Mzulu’s uglier side that you have never witnessed before.

[ATTACH=full]2692[/ATTACH]
mfanye hivi

5 Likes

I have weighed the scenario and consequences during my lowest moments;

1. I come onto her and she turns me down and gets really pissed off that she reports me to her cousin and i vehemently deny everything which leaves my wife confused and not knowing who to believe.Either way,their relationship is fucked!

2. She accepts my advances at which point i now have psychologically confused and unable to face her cousin never mind offer any moral support.
    To be honest,i wouldn`t do it but believe me it has crossed my mind and she is not bad looking either and has a juicy S.African behind that is asking to be smacked…mmmmmhhhhh!!!

mvi?! :eek:

[ATTACH=full]2693[/ATTACH]

http://sc.mogicons.com/s/fuuuu-23.png

weka picha ya cuzo wa msanzi

Hehehe. I do know what you meant.
Also, hairline.

Waiting for the next episode.

@Ka-Buda you have a very good imagination… I’ll be waiting for the next one.

Kila siku advise! Huna obwongo ya kufikiria???

1 Like

Season finale…this dude shld cut us the unnecessary drama…ama apigie maina ka(gay)ni simu…nkt

1 Like

Ni ‘kutoa mvi’, ‘kumea mvi’ au ‘kuota mvi’?o_O

Don’t you mean WEAKNESS?

Ni kumea muvi.

:D:D, chunga isiwe fry…HKMBH…, other wise utapost story ya a different nature.