hyped fans or jus delusional,meet Pedro an Arsenal fan

Umepata link mnya?

Na wewe ni kusumbua mafans wa thursday football wakijibamba, kwenda nyonya ndom polepole…

what’s happening? being beaten as a norm? reason i keep on saying that you must have a disturbed childhood to support arsenal, like being molested by your father and whatnot.

your team ranking does not qualify me to engage in any conversation with you… find me a mancity fan or rather a Leicester fan, they recall the feeling

[ATTACH=full]157494[/ATTACH] Yet here you are with an Arsenal thread, and loads more threads to come, from a Manchester united fan who has no time for Arsenal fans… Wacha nikachekee changing room ya away team… nyonya ndohm polepoooooooole…

Ndohm tupu, hadi unajiquote:D:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]157496[/ATTACH]

Man U fans ni juzi tu mlikuwa mnacheza Thursday night football, saa hii mnaongea nikama mmechukua Champions League.

thread is about Pedro, not me

where did that come from? me quoting an Arsenal fan? a typical arsenshit fan you are.

sad you still haven’t figured out the importance of europa cup as an Arsenal fan.

Wewe ni pundit fake. Ulikuwa unatafuta nini kwa site ya Arsenal fan, pedro?
Usisahau kuweka thread yenye ulisema utaweka ya how Pep isn’t the best in the EPL…

Bado, nimeenda pub kuchekia huko.

:D:D:D:D

Ah, pole sikucheki on time…

Highest paid player was aka kateam earns £4000 pounds a month. Mshande ya kale mascot was Arsenal.
:smiley:

Wacha jokes:D:D:D:D

Ozil anaeza lipa team mzima for 2 months na mshande ya weekend

Nimeskia commentator wa BT sports akisema ivo…sio jokes:D

Msee niliblock hii meffi, apan tambua yeye

:D:D:D:D:D

Na venye ulikuwa ushadharau squad, kumbe Mikhi was the only important catalyst…