Hypertension Stage 1

Unamaliza aje tamaa ya chakula uki fast?

That the surest way of becoming skinny fat.

26-30

am thinking to do it in the morning and also maybe because I have been on more than two medications one medication with high sodium for almost two months

Simple usi nunue chakula kwa nyumba kula kwa Kibanda during lunch hours na jioni before uingie kejani…mimi nliuza gas nfio tamaa ya kupika ipotee nlitoka 96-74 in 4 months

Bro, how do you gloss over this as the likey cause of your experience?

Never thought panadol can have such side effects after taking it with whiskey and it was quarter a glass of whiskey

Did you quit alcohol or significantly cut intake especially after binge drinking ?
I once hit 170/110 after binge drinking and going cold turkey.

Hapa ulikua unachezea luwere

Sodium retains water in your body and should be avoided, while, almost all blood pressure medication are potassium based, as it expels water.
Try enriching your diet with potassium rich foods. Beets will lower you blood pressure numbers in an instant .
The most important thing is consulting you doctor though. Remember also to be walking bare footed for a few minutes on the ground, this help you body discharge the electromagnetic field in you body, and protects your heart.

Salt is bad for BP. Just reduce it slightly and the effects will be visible in a week.

Eti what!? Never heard of this before… ama ni zile za mganga kutoka Loriondo?

You’ve heard it now.

smoke the weed…

Thanks for the advice am changing my diet and consume more bananas and beet root juice

1. Reduce alcohol
  2. Change your diet
  3. Reduce stress levels and get enough sleep
  4. Start keeping a diary of your BP readings
  5. Also check your glucose levels
  6. Visit a doctor and get a wellness check
  7. Pointers on your huawei band please?

Boss you are lucky panadol na pombe hio ni kifo.

Not high that normal range it supposed kuchezea not more than 140/90.

Chillax.Uko sawa.Am 91kgs myself and my bp is 118/72.Though I had a major scare last year in August.Was 98kgs.Woke up with a nosebleed which didnt stop despite first aid.Was still a gym freak and used to do half marathons.When I went to hospital my bp was 210/115.Doc said am lucky I didnt get a stroke.Am lucky that the blood vessels of the nose gave way instead of the brain’s.
Since then,I have reduced alcohol intake and I run more.My body fat content is 11%.You can actually weigh more than even 90kgs and still have a healthy blood pressure.
Also remember that bp is related to age as well.Work out regularly, never forget to do your cardio,take salt moderately, dont cut it out coz your body needs it for kidney, lung, gaseous exchange and muscle functions.
Dont stress yourself too much.The bp you recorded is within normal range,even though we dont know your age.I hope the below chart helps.[ATTACH=full]317119[/ATTACH]

What’s your height?

5’11