I am a grown man who still loves cartoons, am I OK

I do watch cartoon, I enjoy watching animation movies. And SpongeBob is may favorite na sio tafasali

During my downtime, I get to spend some quality time with my daughter and that involves watching shit loads of cartoons while stoned … and it kinda fucks with my head. I find myself doing stupid cartoon gimmick while driving alone man.

Cartoons are awesome, I especially seek ones with occultic undertones, The Simpsons is my all time favorite na sio tafadhali!

Cartoon gani? The likes of Family Guy, American Dad, Rick and Morty, Flintstones etc are meant for an adult audience and I do quite like some of them.

SpongeBob is Obama’s favorite. Kuna character anaitwa Squidward atakumalisa :D:D:D

kuja tuingia KCA university tufanye GAMING AND ANIMATION TECHNOLOGY…

ive been practicing animation on blender and i think i like it

family guy is my best, i also like american dad. But i also like non-adult cartoons like courage the cowardly dog and shrek

Hehe, courage the cowardly dog.

quality content that one

Weweni kipiiiii

mimi hurudia the family guy here nd there

It is normal to watch cartoons. Furthermore, the cartoons are created by adults, not children. Cartoon are just video graphics.

I am 56 years old and I like some cartoons like family guy and Futurama

Courage the cowardly dog anyday :D:D:D

Hentai

I watch family guy, paradise pd and archie

Iam a family guy regular, sikosi hata episode

TopCat is a cartoon that is definitely for adults. No way kids would understand the undertones. Love it.

I love that too, especially Katz the crazy cat