I Am A Senior Villager.

@Algernon. = A Female pretending to be a Male ( a He-She)

@Algernon. = Senior WHORE.

Weka evidence.

Send one of your Baby Mommas my way nikuzalishie mapacha ndio ujue mimi ni mwanaume. Impotent man analea watoto wa wanaume wengine halafu anajisifu.

2 Likes

Ni mimi tu naona hicho kijiji kikiwa kinaboo sana siku hizi?

Not bad…slut butt.

1 Like

:D:D:D @Ka-Buda please log off and report to the mortuary bruh! They waitin’ on your corpse to perform a positive I.D after those 37 degree burns you just sustained! They gon’ have to rely on dental matches 'cause I don’t think theres any more of you left :D:D:D:D

2 Likes

How old was this niccur huko klost…

Siku hizi harufu ya pesa imefifia. Shillingi imeshuka thamani dhidi dola ya Marekani, soko la hisa lipo limedidimia… Ndiposa kina yakhe wamejificha baada ya kupoteza mali yao.

:D:D:D:D:D

hehehh… hii ni uongo. friends do that to each other @slartibast I’ve got tight pals just like you since high-school and we record many of the stupid things we do and get caught up in. The recordings are for entertainments purposes of course. kucheka na kujibamba 2!!

@Ka-Buda kuna mujamaa hapa anafaa atembelewe juu na ile lorry yako

1 Like

I have a feeling hii sio hekaya. And i suspect you are Guy.

1 Like

Hehehe. It is a possible probability. So I think is probably possible. Nice Gukaya bro

1 Like

This is a good one but due to the numerous cases of plagiarism witnessed recently among people of the lower echelon like you are, I’ll treat it with suspicion until the senior village detective @nairobilay returns with his findings… Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

Sema ukweli, are you the guy, dude ama slut…?? Hii stori haikai hekaya…

I wouldn’t do it. I just can’t.

Your hekayas are generic, mine’s authentic made…

^ Now that’s what we call plagiarism, elitist person.

I am me and only me.