I AM BEING OFFERED NISSAN PINO AT 170,000

Ocha wapi?
Kuna watu hapa Kinoo and Muchatha ndio ocha.

noma shipping plus taxes inaweza kuja how much hivi…

90k repair 120k. You have to compare with the cost of importing an accident free one.
this one needs many repairs. headlight, body, bonnet cover, airbag, washing, maybe jigging, and probably an extensive suspension and drivetrain repair.

nunua uweke engine ya 1800 ama 2000cc ikuue mara moja.

not exactly really,the reason so many people believe this is because a high percentage of vehicles are totaled after the airbag deploys .Airbags are very expensive to buy.so when an older model vehicle has a deployed airbag, plus the body damage which caused the airbag to deploy in the first place, often the vehicle is totaled,kumbuka the car depreciates.Kwa mfano,my jalopy probably carried baba ya kamwana to school and carries a comprehensive insurance policy so, god forbid i hit a donkey on the highway and the airbag deploys. The cost of replacing the airbag and the physical damage to the front end exceeds the[COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] total actual cash value of the vehicle. My jua kali insurance company totals my ttetanus infested ramshackle out because it is not worth fixing. huyu ameponea,mbele iko sawa:D:D:D:D

I don’t import cars but a search of SBT Japan of Nissan Micras shows shipping to be in the range of USD 800 to 1,000. Assume KRA kulas another 75k. Landed cost of the car should be USD 2,250 or so na ni mpya

How and why would you drive this thing to upcountry? This is a town car at most, I think they use these for factory errands in shina and Japan.
I

[ATTACH=full]166390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]166391[/ATTACH]

these are used,did you research first before hitting me with the obvious? 75 percent of used airbags don’t deploy fully if not at all.I don’t want to drive a car with a 75% chances of having my face reassembled by the steering wheel. While we are still on the second hand chop shop airbags,how do you fix the rear passenger side airbag? thats a general question ,incase of a total deployment

Haka ka gari nlikuwa nakaona Mombasa kakiendeshwa vi rough kweli last year last year hivi

Toa ujuaji hapa. Where did you say new airbags are expensive? The airbags you referred to could be anything from new to used. For your info, most cars imported by Kenyans have no readily available new mechanical parts hence the proliferation of used parts. You just had to sound clever. How sure are you that the airbags in your present jalopy will deploy in case of an accident?

Peasant proverb kuargue na wewe ni kama kungoja hizo airbags zifunguke.mbaff!!! Who puts used airbags anyway besides taxi na labda wewe mushienz kabisa peleka makende zako --------------->>>

I dont ‘just’ sound clever,i outsmart myself sometimes:D:D:D:D:cool: