I am considering running for a political post

Thank you very much…Good advice so far

Una ngojaaaa?

Don’t take @spear seriously… Wewe ni mwanaume… Go for it mtuwangu I think even peasants in Sotik are tired of f-uckers… A wind of change is blowing across Ke254

Thank you so much for the advice

Aende mashinani aone wazee na akina mama na awachane na huyu skeptic wa Jubilee development @spear

Being a constituent of the said place, I vote for you in advance. Yebono een sotik olebunu ooh ptoyot

Kiprop listen and listen good to my naive advice. We as Kenyans have no room for shaky leaders come 2022. But like you have been advised pls consult your villagers.

Just know how to market yourself. Oh sorry, just know to fool people. In which ever way possible. Refer to Sonko case study.

Pls let’s give one peasant from us here our support and constructive advise sio ma-madiscouragement: Endelea hivyo you could be a great mentor to Afande Kiplang’at… Even his compaign planner or executive

Kongoi misin

Eeeni mani… Kongoi missing :smiley:

Don’t mislead Afande… Sotik hapana Eastlands bana

Mi hushangaa na hii strategy…had a relative who joined politics. The guy has businesses and would spend so much in politics. Once overheard the wife complaining that it wasn’t worth it coz the ol’man was selling some of his land juu ya deni. Ujinga ya politics is that you can spend all that money and still lose. Kama yule jamaa ali-oppose mandago.

I think if you are truly monied the strategy should be to stay in the background and plan how to get deals za gava bila stress.

I

By the way I schooled in Kalenjin lands. At the time I knew some good Kalenjin which I used to seduce Kalenjin girls. But it has all but evaporated. And btw what is the borne of contention between kipsigis and nandis? During Campus elections kipsigis would always refuse to vote for a nandi candidate and vice versa was true

I saw one mzee sell land to contest the MCA post during last elections. The guy had also quit his job. He is now depressed and broke. The elections crashed him totally. Ni mlevi mbaya sana saa hii

Ichungwa wa Kabete aliuza eka ngapi za land? If you are intelligent and have colloquial skills… endea kiti bana it’s not a private property… And 2022 mood is absolutely different peasants are seathing in silent anger watching f-uckers betray them daily… So flying hundreds of choppers 2022 will not be a guarantee for victory. You can take this to the nearest bank.

My advice is: be very keen, get the right connections which in your case means becoming a close associate of the DP. I can tell you this from first hand experience without the right info you will be rigged out during nominations. Second, when you join politics you get backstabbed by people you least expect. So, each time you see us calling for a revolution it is not individuals we are after but the crooked system. All the best.

Abunu Rongena Manaret…saruchat specifically… Thanks for your support. Will definitely consult you

Ndio nikukose kwa ballot paper

But I am no shaky… I am the real deal