I AM DEPRESSED

How do i deal with pain? Its just too much seems like with each second the intesity increases. I feel so hurt, death is cruel…

Daktari, it really sounds like you might need to go on the tablet, a mild dose to begin with. And if you continue listening to what I think my generation calls EMO rap you will continue feeling the pain. Some of their songs are about pain and darkness. I can’t imagine listening to Juice Wrld when grieving.
Above all you really need to seek professional help.
Grieving is a process and you can’t rush it but imagine the cloud lifts after a while and you then start enjoying normal things again.

Mujamaa u never kick a man akiwa down. Riswa

Why should he, an AFRICAN use the name of “JESUS”- a JEW? My friend, speak to the demon in the name of Oluoch or Shikwekwe like a true African. This Jesus story is a hoax and nilikataa kuifuata kitambo sana. It doesnt make any sense for me an African to leave my beliefs and adopt a Jewish belief.

Omba ukiface mount Kenya au Lake Victoria. You will be well.

Excercise daily, get a hobby, read a hardcopy book on the bed, have regular sleep cycles ie sleep at the same time daily your body will adapt, buy playstation 5 learn to play a game or two that you like, avoid caffeine 6hrs before bed time, dim lights in the bedroom,get a clande(very risky not recommended), read hekayas on kenya talk before bed, a glass of wine before bed( slippery slope), take low dose lorazepam before bed, smoke some weed/ eat edibles before bed.
Thank me later…

Shika jaba

@dr.n were you close to the late Dr. Mogisu?

Put yourself on fluoxetine 20mg nocte…and start positive thinking…avoid being alone

I totally fail to understand how trap music is related to depression. Not to casts any shadow to whatever the man is undergoing, but I never heard any case where music depressed a person. And if it so, why is he such a douche bag and not stop listening to such?? I know he is talking about artists like Juice World and Xxxtentacion as well as Trippie Redd who are all about depressing music.

I would also suggest this. Long walks for instance, so that at the end of the day, guy will be extremely tired and all he’ll want to do is sleep.

Ukona depression alafu kitu ya kwanza kuskiza ni trap music…aje boss…

Afadhali ungesema hata rnb

Depressive Suicidal Black Metal ni heavy metal pia. That’s beta domain too, what trap do you fuck with

@dr.n skiza Thugger, Trap Wiz ya Khalifa, Migos anything before CULTUREs, Waka Flocka, Gucci, na Juicy J

for now achana na Travis, future, anything Zaytoven or young metro produced, etc

aama uskize riddim. Meet people outside and beautiful girls are such a rush giver. Go get em niggah

Young Metro produces jumpy exciting music. When he teams up with 21 Savage, they expel such an energy you feel like you’re a gangster and can slap the hell out of douche bags such as @tall mnyama everywhere . I have absolutely no idea how such kind of music makes a person depressed. But you mak a good point, most of the music produced after 2014 are garbage, real hip hop has clever punchlines and lines as well as nice beats that makes a person feel very good. Huyu msee awache na betas kama Juice Wrld wenye wanameza drugs when they spot cops instead of going away to jails like the real niggas they think they are and arw always rapping about.

young metro depends with the rapper he is working with

even Offset comes off super dark with his beats, same with Future. Thugger, quavo makes metro beats energetic.

pia trappers have brilliant lines, don’t undermine them. “you a female dog, you just need a bone” that fire line came post 2014 from unreleased shit from Without Warning 2.

anaskiza trap ballads.

I just praised 21 Savage moments ago so am definitely not undermining trappers. I don’t know what music you listen to, because I never heard Offset or Future get off the occasional “fuck your bitch, 100k on the watch” shit

ok

Father of 4 by Offset
got a grammy nod tooo… It’s beyond the money, hoes, clothes narrative

Future tho, unless it’s some of the soundtracks to Superfly remake

Hata usiongee mogusu was my schoolmate in primary and campus. Inauma sana

Am on fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks…then 20 mg.

Just got on some tabs feeling better but having low appetite and extremely sensitive

Trap music ni nini sasa? Death gives us a sense of loss and reminds us how short our life is. That feeling that everything is vanity and there is nothing to gain by living. Do not let that feeling steal your present moment, we will all die anyway. When your brain is exhausted your perceptions are wrong, go slow and acknowledge you are sick. Focus on healing your soul, make sure you can distingush what is real and what isn’t.