I am fine by that

Watu mna maShida.

Do you know what it means to have a Kid to go home to, and a wife that’s looking upto U for protection and care?
The most valuable time is time spent with family.

Being unable to have kids biologically shdnt deprive U of the pleasure of raising a family.

It’s such a satisfying feeling when I wake up in the middle of the night and look at my Khupipi and the little angel, wakiwa wamelala sprawled on the bed wakiwa wameekeleana miguu au mikono wametupa blanket huko, then I cover them and that scene is just awesome.
Knowing that they are ‘safe’ cz they know Daddy is around.

You overlooking one thing… me in Italy or Greece or Ireland won’t face the same racism as you, a black… Mine would take a bearing of what a Chinese, japanese, Korean …or mexican at worst would face

You, a black Cushite with potential terrorist links and pirate genes, will get it rough.

You are depressed my Somali friend,seek help.
Remember Jomo Kenyatta sired Uhuru when he was 70yrs.
All is not lost,marry outside your religion and tribe but of course not from Central

Ohhh izaa joo.

Norther Ireland is the best,you’ll bear with the cold though,guys are somewhat friendly

If you need help reach out bro. Hiyo A- more so in 94 should be replicated again 20 years to come

I’m considering vasectomy. I’m 29 years old making some bank here in Europe but having kids is something that i have always detested.

I plan to make bank invest in government bonds, shares happens NSE for my retirement.

Kids are expensive and require a lot of commitment which I don’t think I’m ready to offer.

Europe is not good for retiring more so if you come from Africa. In Africa we have a clan society where you belong to a clan. The Caucasian have a different life of style. You will be depressed here as people circle doesn’t go beyond family and a few friends.

Here in Europe people are in rat race. They spend very less time for fiesta outside their families or friends. They are also cold to forming new friendship

Watu wawili hawajawahi ishi Europe arguing about living conditions in Europe. Hehe.
Anyway, for the most part, old people’s homes are fine.
It will be mostly fellow foreignors taking care of him anyway.

Are they that expensive really?
I have a friend who fears children like you do. If u were to hear the kind of budgets she has in her mind of raising a child, they are so unrealistic, yet she has like 6 times what is get monthly, yet I have 3 kids whom am comfortably raising. I think it’s all in the mind.

We know you are gaaay. Adopt a child to Bear your name.

Maragoli i thought you should be thinking of Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Iraq

I mean you’d want a kid to have a better life than you had. For example having left vimbustian I would generally like my kids to live in Europe because of the quality of life but again that comes with expense.

negro have you seen somalis running away fro London as they are perceived danger to humanity? Anyway I know you are just fantasizing. Umefikisha 50 this year ama bado?

do it and bring the testimony. Nothing can scare the shit out of me as impregnating someone.

You virgins have never lived with a woman and think kids come from the hospital. Meffi sana. Most kids are not conceived from plans in my opinion. Women set the traps to cement relationships through pregnancy and that’s how babies are made. Primal instincts for the continuity of the species.

P. S wazee wote hapa with kids can expound.

Are you planning kuenda kujitolea mhanga uko Yurop?

We are in the 21st century. Unless you are weak and/or led primarily by your dick, she won’t get your baby if you don’t want one.

If you love raw there is no way you have any control.

Hii walalo ni khasia ya kawaida, warabu apana tambua yeye