I am forseeing dead malls in Nairobi Soon

And KU is opening Unicity in Sept!!! #ThikaRd

Taj Mall ni gani? (forgive my ignorance). ni ile iko huko embacassy/ pipeline? kama ni hio ai that is a ghost mall.

1 Like

but kuna malls on the drier end of Thika road that will “cry in the toilet”…After Githurai…population starts decreasing…so KU unicity, Spur mall in Ruiru, Juja Mall etc will wait a little longer before breaking even.

Yes. that’s Taj mall.

Can we blame it on the Kenyan spirit of copying and pasting? Building malls could be the new quailmania.

Earning 850k a month does not mean you should pay for what is freely available. Why pay for so much more for so much less when you can get so much more for free?

that one has a good catchment area but tje immediate environment baana wee. right outside the front entrance unapigwa na moshu ya diesel from all those mats, vumbi etc. I think that’s the problem.they should invest in cleaning the environment, work with Kidero to build good stalls for the hawkers across the road and get those fucking mats from their face atleast move them mbele kiasi. if I li e around there and drive I would rather go to Ruai and shop at Quickmart or Tuskys or go all the way to Greenspan

i was about to say the same thing…i had to counter-check that handle…

Apart from the number of malls, the higher rents of the outlets means that prices of most commodities/services are way steeper than other places

Not forgetting the other one nearing completion kule Ruaka bypass

Thez one comming up along mombasa rd after eka hotel…nakumatt have already wekad a banner! Cant remember the name!

Going by your logic, why should someone buy an expensive car, incur fuel, maintenance and insurance costs while you can move from one point to another at a fraction of that cost using public transport?

Shhhhhhhh, maybe he has not noticed the meaning of that avatar.

1 Like

what do you mean mr mulosi

Westgate is reopening… I think shoppers are still traumatized and might avoid it!

h

uko siwes enda

NextGen Mall

Two Rivers and Rosslyn Riviera. Kwanza Two Rivers will be massive!

When Tatu city is complete, I’m almost sure it will spawn another mall. Kiosks will be left to a few Nairobians maybe.

When will that be na hizo legal disputes between the main shareholders?