I am in trouble.

Ktalk. where people describe there gals like models lakin wakieka mbisha apa utakimbia

you have a a fertile imagination wanker .thats all for now fool

hekaya swafi, thermal imagery sasa.

Haha
We don’t go out looking for these situations… Zinatupata kwa nyumba. Kama hio si purpose sijui nini ingine… Haha

Kwanza sheila ameland mansion… Wacha niende nichape watermelon ya mia… . Mbicha panda mbegu upate…

very gay avatar

vile @uncle nyam amesema.chieth

Uko na shida mzoori sana

You have a golden opportunity to rise to a 3-star general! Pump, pump, pump…pump kila kitu!..that’s all the ladies want from you bratha! Saa hii ungekuwa unatuomba tukuchangie pesa za lawyer!..sio kutuletea tuaibu tudogo tudogo hapa…ati ‘I’m in trouble’…nini wewe my fren!

That’s if this is not a hekaya, although stinks like one.

what would @pimping5000hoes do

Which village is this where we have only two tenants in a mbulot, please expound, before I continue

Leafy suburbs my friends… Leafy suburbs

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder z so they said.

Inakaa tuko wengi

Haha. I once lived in an estate where there also lived a wealthy pilot. In the same estate lived a divorced lady who had three daughters.

The pillot was screwing the mother and the two younger ones. The fellow would occasionally leave money for them in an envelope at the local kiosk run by his tribesman. Only when there was a mixup did the truth come out. The two girls were under 20 and the younger one was still in highschool.

Malaya Jinga lala.
Kunywa uji ulale!

Only in ktalk where people have perfect life’s…
-live in leafy suburbs
-drive top range vehicles

• eat exotic cuisines and truffles
  • date supermodels and fly Mama’s often multiple who throw themselves at their feet
    -sip costly whiskey and cognac
  • wear expensive and vintage watches and colognes
  • widely travelled (of course fly)
  • weapon experts complete with personal firearms and killer dogs
  • state of the art electronics and houses

They lastly have fertile imaginations and when they dream they dream in colour …

All wrapped in one person kojoa ulale sasa

O’Kubasu?

Amsha uoshe sheets

Ofkos umetomba kila kitu umebakisha kukamua @Wakanyama hadi kwa settings na supadip lens. Meffi