I am looking for a job villagers

Please work on your grammar if you intend to attract serious employers. Your language skills are pathetic to say the least. Otherwise, best of luck.

Thank you. I like your advice, but how do think I get through the issue of sponsor, I even struggle in vain to get a even a county bursary. Help me if you got any idea to that please

That was just a slight mistake. I meant I have deferred studies.

@KenCharles dont relent on looking for a sponsor to finish your education. thats your foundation. You get it you will never loose it. Am not discouraging you on business, its a risk, you succeed or not. Just as @aviator told you.

That there is the problem. Why does he have to work on his grammar yet he is in uni? Hapo ndio siwes elewa kapsaa…

The first employer most of the time finds one not competent for that promotion

tafuta mtu anaitwa @thirdman

three questions ken

1. how much is the fees balance.
  2. are you a regular or parallel student
  3. how bad do you need a job.
3 Likes

Numerous scholarships were being advertised in the dailies recently maybe 3 weeks ago

So you’re saying you don’t make mistakes?

I will need 28,500 for school fees less accommodation fees and upkeep expenses for the whole academic year. Again we have current expenditures such as printing of handouts and January is closely approaching. If this does not work for me then I need a job to make it after one year. I am government sponsored please.

1 Like

Nobody is perfect

sawa will inbox you tomorrow

I inboxed you about your fees details but you never bothered to reply. I hope you’re a genuine case…

3 Likes

I miss your information what you are doing with your Helb loan amount and how you succeeded to arrive in your 3rd academic year.

1 Like

For now I want to urge you to forget about business and complete your studies first. In business, success comes only after too many failures and I wouldn’t advise you to go down that road. Business and entrepreneurship in general is about getting the best returns on investment. And right now the best ROI for you would be completing your studies. If you are a regular student then your fee is not huge and can be settled by sponsors fully without much hustle. As for your upkeep, if you are fiscally prudent your HELB loan is more than adequate. So I am going to ask a few questions here.

1. Have you applied for HELB loan? How much is it? How much goes to paying your fee?
  2. Have you applied for HELB bursary (it’s different from a loan)
    3.Which is your constituency? have you applied for a bursary there?
  3. Which is your local church? Most churches will sponsor needy students.
  4. Do you have a parent (s)/guardian (s)? do they make any contributions?
  5. Have you talked to the dean of students or the school of education about your fees and sponsorship in general?
  6. Have you applied for bursaries that have been advertised on local media recently?
  7. How have you managed to pay your fees up to third year?
  8. How many units do you need to cover before you can graduate and how many are remaining? what is the minimum number of semesters you can take to cover them.
  9. Have you ever deferred any semester before
2 Likes

NICE WORK @Unicorn

1 Like