I am meeting the university council after I missed a paper. What do I expect? Any tips for me?

Ooooooooh now the penny drops.

We are like four. And the council table is set for 100 people. My phobia of crowds plus my social anxiety all mixed up got me shaking. Taking heavy breaths isn’t helping.

U should have gone to the unit lec first (i was once advised on this) …u should have gotten his/her contacts/email…ujue pia ofisi yake…and sorted matters with him

I am beginning to believe in the freaking devil.
Apparently, I am not on the list. The examinations centre guys say I am. The lady from the council says I am not.

Bad news after bad news. The world must have conspired to fuck me over. What the hell!

You did not miss a paper because of the flu or at least they wont believe it. what will you say when they ask why you did not make the effort to notify the lecturer on the exam date. JUst be honest and hope Prof. Mbeche has mercy on you in his initial days as VC

you miss a paper because you are sick halafu hata huendi hosi? How should anyone believe you?

Malec na council huwa Trash mimi i was once summoned before the council, i told them to fuck off and moved to another uni apana tambua stupid people

So how did it go? Ulifaulu?

I once went to that council and I must say it was quite intimidating, by that time Prof. Kaimenyi was the DVC academic affairs. Dame aliingia mbele yangu aliulizwa akasema ‘I was pregnant’ akaambiwa congratulations mimi kuingia ndani niliulizwa maswali kama Itumbi pale DCI but walinirudisha tu all the best mjamaa.

how did it go?

Vorrowing.

So how did it go?

You could’ve pulled a first one on them and claim it was your pregnancy