i am team Uhuru Kenyatta, but!!

Moses Mwihia was a nobody he couldn’t playt rough, the other guy running was ngengi muigai, uhuru was just green and in the wrong party at that time.
I could be wrong on the moi boys I’m not familiar with the politics huko but Ive noticed that their language skills have improved, Gideon no longer says “beringo ya ketiketi”:smiley:

izo option unasema za WSR ni @wonderful wonder according to you?

:D:D:D, true his language is improving, but his kale is still down, he was stuttering during Biwott burial.

How do parents do this…yaani how do you ensure your kid doesnt learn his own language na kiswahili! neocolonisation is real

It was the in-thing back then, but I am sure they are now seeing their folly.

Alfred mutua is the man

Why Alfred Mutua? and not, say, Kivutha Kibwana

Alfred Mutua supports Uhuru’s reelection which is likely to garner him support from Central if no Kikuyu candidate will be picked to run as VP under ruto.

Then we won’t vote for ruto, waweru ngethe kama bado atakuwa ni yeye tutapea

Ama Mukaru Ng’ang’a

it’s the way people grow up nowadays that causes them not to know their mother tongues. i.e lets say u r born into a family with two working class parents or who own their own businesses. First of you won’t even drink your mothers milk like children back in the old days after 5-8 months ur cut of from breast milk. Ur left to a maid who is from another tribe. You go to school when your 4-5, children back then started school at 7-10. In school you can only speak in English and swahili. Back in the old days they used to read books written in mother tongue! Slowly by slowly mother tongues are being eroded.

Why would you even vote for ruto in the first place? The guy has obvious scandals proven around him? Is that the kind of leader you want for your children ?
Ruto! Seriously don’t y’all see the scandals or what is your basis for voting , is there no integrity involved ?

It’s not about s hook, it’s the parents who are lacking on raising their kids . Anyways as long as the kids come out raised with good values , doesn’t matter what language they speak , although being kenyan you must at least speak English and Swahili.

Kivutha has more brass balls than Watermelon and he is mart upstairs you all know he was Kibaki’s Constitutional Advisor before akuwe governor

some reasoning though!

…and the media wont show you but he did well as a governor despite distractions from his MCA’s

There is no leader in central who can fill the gap left by Uhuru.

Sure? We also ruled out possibility of a kikuyu president after kibaki.
The president will be a kikuyu before or after 2022

I highly doubt. All in all, i want someone who can perform like Kibaki.