I am ugly and It doesn't bother me at all.

The year is not over yet, you don’t know God’s plans.

don’t worry good fella,@Makonika is worse than you na ako tu

Liwe Liwalo.
Chieth.

ngui ino

this bro is disabled… at least according to reports by the UN. getting a partner imekulemea na uko proud ati its doesnt bother you. kama ni ukweli haungekuja kuyap yap apa

so nikuwe nikitomba watoi wa high school?
K. Thenks

Kama hufanani na gorilla you are not ugly

Tiga ugui meniii

Tiga gutheka wamutirii uyu

Shait maliza hiyo ghasia kabisa…imetuzoea sana

I’m beautiful on the inside

all these guys consoling you here were probably never getting any in their college days… find a relatively less attractive girlfriend for now and start upgrading from there onwards as you build your confidence… it’s all about the confidence… not looks, not money… of course, weak ass men need money to feel confident (which is fine since that works too)

There are 10 Women for every man

Looks alone only get you pussy when you’re a teenager. Once girls activate their hypergamy, the only ugly man they see is a broke one. Looks only act as a bonus to them after money, confidence, and height, in that order so if I were you, I’d dedicate all my efforts into stacking up paper so that I don’t have to wait months to get sex when I’m a freakin 30-year-old. [SIZE=2]Lakini hapo kwa sex only twice in 6 months itabidi uangalie bana. Si makende zitalipuka.[/SIZE]

lol

Niaje MAKU the crate

Yaani guys are defining themselves in terms of how women see them. Sijui looks, sijui big wallets. How do you see yourself absent any of these things? Do guys realize that some of these things are subject to the vicissitudes of life…at that point what do you have left? Pthooo

This is soo true … I’ve witnessed it a lot. A campus guy dates a highschooler and she tells him you’re ugly. After high school the same girls dates, sleeps gets impregnated by even ugliest dudes … she then wakes up and realizes life ain’t no joke

tafuta malaya rico pub 400 bob

Is that how you spermimate?