I beg to Disagree with Lary Madowo

the pussy was made to take a pounding.
we dont all live in the ideal proverbial utopia we must face reality.
men are being turned into women(sissies).
i wouldnt be the best person to judge morris.

1 Like

Kuna wanawake walisema if they were Mollis they would hit that thing mpaka ihame. They were a pack of like 9 or 10 ladies. You know those 35-40 year old ladies huongea matope tea time job juu mmezoeana sana. Wangu naye alicheka akasema “there is a very thin line between pain and pleasure, there are reasons why people buy straps and whips”.

Who is Lary Madowo? Did you mean Larry Madowo?

Hehe, siwes kataa offer ka hii, @PepoPunda all the beast na hiyo nyondo

i agree with punda on this,
hapana toa ngotha kama hutaki kende

2 Likes

@PepoPunda is right this whole situation has been hijacked by Feminists to portray men as beasts. This in a country where law makers have even themselves confessed that its cultural for women to say no even when they mean yes and its upto the man interpret …In this case what did the woman mean? Yes or No? Whatever happens between two consenting adults is none of anybody’s business…what if that woman was to come and out and say it was not rape…would these busy bodies who have labelled him a rapist apologize? How they have deduced that this is rape from a 3min audio clip is beyond me.

2 Likes

Women/Girls can be retarded sometimes. That Mollis thing sounds like an SJ episode if I were asked. Why surrender, unless there was a power quest to be settled sexually where both parties thought their game to be superior. From my alchemical and supernatural view point that is my two cents.

Am mesmerized at how this Mollis ‘thing’ is being given prominence. Heroic and villain status at the same time.

Ying Yang philosophy, you are loved as much as you are hated.

:D:D:D:D

I weep for humanity

@MJ…a society deteriorates when women think it’s cool to be whores and give birth irresponsibly while thumping their chests in the name of independence. When asked every single lady claims that the guy took off…how come none of my male pals has impregnated a lady and taken off…nowadays the ladies even give the excuse that ‘Alikuwa kdf alikufia Mogadisho’…both sexes are non the wiser this generation has shitty women and an equivalent number of silly sissy men…spare us that one side argument…

1 Like

on this stupid issue.people make all sorts of sounds comments and black bla bla during sex.sasa kama haukuwa apo na haujai kula iyo kuma umeskia tusauti na hujaifanyiwa izo tusauti ukimanga dem STFU!!!

@montecarlo I am of the opinion men are the head of the home or do you dispute that? Once the family unit disintegrates then the result is chaos. Thats why there are Mollises, women who can’t keep their legs together, and men who fuck anything that moves.

@MJ…two things: you are either a juvenile age wise or very unwise…show me a stable home where the woman is a whore or lazy and i’ll show you thousands of homes that are stable despite the men being drunks…you are the generation that thinks kazi ya mwanamke ni kujipaka perfume and spreading legs jamaa is all and all is him…a woman can hide the stupidity of a man but a man cannot hide the stupidity of his wife…think about it

weka link

1 Like

petty

I’m I? Why? Simply because I state that the man should wear the pants in the home? Its sad that you don’t think that you as the man of the house should provide guidance for your family. Pathetic too that you think its okay for a man to hide behind the wife’s skirt to hide his inadequacies. FYI a man marries at his level if the wife is whore, he is a whore too, if stupid he is dumber.

Yes. If Mollis sullendered but the chick declined to remove the pussy from the dick? That too is rape.

Unless I listened to a different clip, there is nothing in that what I heard that can lend credence to your ludicrous contention that the lady had cum. The contention that Maurice was just pumping his way into nirvana [after the girl had had her fill] has no basis.

If his penis was inside the punani and he kept on pumping in spite of the lady’s repeated pleas to stop, then he raped her. Leteni matusi.

Then again, unless unatomba malaya, what is the point of fucking when the woman is not enjoying it?

2 Likes