i broke the rules

Ohh Lawwd …that’s what we call “mwiero wa Ngoro” from where i cme frm, get in touch with reality n deal with it

Unatusumbua na utoto zako

The advice from emali works. Why disregard it? That’s what you should do. Kesho uamke fresh ready for a new start. Try it please.

1 Like

Go jump off a building.

Those who have experienced this feeling will understand and are the ones who are giving sound advice…watu wa kuongea mbaya inakaa hawajawai experience.

U wish it was you i had fallen for…pole hautoshi mboga.

Why would I want a Nancy to fall for me?

7 Likes

ouch…she just called you a testicle-less man…mimi siwezi ambiwa hivo

I Congratulate that lady she can see a sissy from far.

2 Likes

ujinga nikuzaliwa nayo… vile naona

In your previous post I told you ununue Karate.Find your way to the nearest Agrovet, chaps like you don’t need even a second chance…to live!

@Davidee from today onwards I christen you @Gayvidee, unaskia? I will address you that way until you screw a packet of feterlizer then maybe just maybe, you will grow some nuts. Even the size of groundnuts will do

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]3786[/ATTACH] Gayvidee

1 Like

Since she was once ua F**cking mate ,You must be having a photo of her… Tupe picha yake priss n we’ll help

@Davidee l am going to give you free advice. Forget about her and runnnnn. There are so many fish out there. You will thank me later. By the way your problem are similar to @kabuda

1 Like

hahaha

Aish man…the only woman worth crying for is ur mother or daughter…

Am.sure it hurts…i bet u run for ur phone when.it rings hoping its her…deal with U first…love urself first before someone can love u…women.hate cry babies…niki meni…is she ur first love?

1 Like

Pole kaka. Kesho uko wapi nikununulie mbili

Umeanza kutafutwa

:DKuna mtu atakuliwa kwa nyeni:D