I Cannot Wrap My Head Around This............

Are they all barmaids?

Kwani ulikuwa umekunyua nini for breakos?:slight_smile:

Generational curses.

No, but there are other barriers e.g school uniform.

Hehe…there’s places I’ve seen 35-year old grandmas.

All the money in the world cannot cure your stupidity

There 's one I know she had her daughter at 18, soon after finishing form four. History repeated itself and the daughter became pregnant at 19, so she became a grandmother at 37. :(:frowning:

12 - 18 years later (yeah, some ninjas will screw a 12-year old) and sadly, she is a great-grandmother.

Eish.

Inakaa most men walikuwa dryfry artists hawapendi kuwa tied down by watoi.

Poverty is also be generational especially in a country like Kenya where opportunities are especially limited if you do not have cash.

I mean the sons and the grandsons of that old woman. Wanaume mkiwa wakali kwa boma, wasichana hawawezi kudump watoi kwa boma ovyo ovyo.

I wouldn’t be surprised kupata wanaume wa hio boma ni walevi.

I wish i could remember the book, once misfortune comes knocking it visits with its grandchildren. Its very easy to get trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty for generations since you interact with “pull me down” type of people. The daughters are doing what they know best, hata hizo kunguru ukijaribu kufuga utajua haujui. Unless the children are “rescued” they will definitely learn the ropes and get trapped in the cycle

Why display your ignorance, they live in a rental na wewe unashinda mwanaume,mwanaume. Those kungurus aren’t tame-able. They are just a source of woes. If they are family they are a pain.

Food is the greatest obstacle . Also the relatives may be poor and trying to survive also.
I have a maternal aunt who is a indiscipline case, she isn’t a drunkard but she is lazy, she dropped out of school in Std 6 at age 16, shortly she got paged and married, akatoka huko akarudi kwa grandpa, then she remarried, 5yrs later she left that man akarudi with 2more kids. Now she has four kids but on 5th husband, the kids partly attended school but not beyond std 3, mnachukua watoi she comes for them. Anataka wakae kwake you channel assistance through her. She has been jailed like 3times for not taking kids to school.
However much you would like to help them unashindwa.
I also got a kunguru/barmaid/former school mate she is on her 7th kid at 28 ukienda pub you cant know she’s that mileage. Some of them the best you can do for them is a hysterectomy.

You are the one displaying your ignorance sir. What I wrote is in response to a different comment, not the one that is the subject of this thread.

Indeed. I’d forgotten that.

Mo fire!

Lakini ukijaribu, anakuletea hysteria!