I cant handle a rejection

Jonny Bravo hukosangi majibu.

Have you ever had sex without a condom?
You have not lived until you have heard the first cry from your new born baby.
You are merely existing not living.
Material things come and go but there are a few Natural Constants in life that are the difference between Living and Existing.
Wise up before it’s too late.

Like this French governed island called Mayotte, that lies between Madagascar and Mozambique, Diamond Platnumz is a God there, they even have French Police
[ATTACH=full]259464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]259465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]259466[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]259467[/ATTACH]

If you can’t handle rejection by a woman you can’t handle failure in business, and you can’t handle life. This world needs tough men.

Boss, this is what counts as an achievement to you? Small boys in highschool wanakulana dryfry and u still think it is such a big deal? No wonder you are still driving lorries at 45. It is you, not me who should wisen up.

2 decades from today when u retire to squalor and misery after doing a fine job populating the earth utanikumbuka.

Sex without a condom qualifies as an achievement?:D:D:D

Cut senior driver some slack, he meant he have sired.

Chenye utakunywa thz weekend bill Ni yangu…well said

Wale wanaambia hii beta male kuna some 3 billion women are making it worse for him, the nigga will fear even more…imagine being rejected 3 billion times

Watafanya beta male apate performance anxiety:D:D:D

What you need bro is

1. Develop an abundance mindset - If this one rejects me the next won’t.
  2. Learn to Stop giving a fuck about small issues- Why do you care so much that somebody rejects you. The only things you should care about are yourself, your work, family.
  3. If all else fails, adopt the mindset that a rejection saves you time to try another woman.
  4. Work on yourself as always

Mayotte is heaven on earth. I visited a friend who relocated there from France, sikutaka kutoka. She is living the life.

The more I get rejected the more I get laid. It’s a game of numbers jamaa. Out of 10 chicks I approach only 2 or 3 will feel my vibe and one translate to successful lay. So I have to approach as many as possible.
Once you learn to handle rejection, everything becomes very easy. You pick the cues super fast and you don’t waste time with the hard to gets.

Rejection is part of the game especially while below 20… the number of rejections drop significantly after 30 if you have made it financially… in fact the problem is how to avoid these gold-seeking horny bitches… Isn’t it funny in life that you are seeking and getting rejected by some kunguru who is also being pursued by other boyshildren that she also rejects? That is life anyway… rejection should not be a big thing really…

lugha ikiwa chini, mfuko hamna kitu, na sura kama jitu inaitwa ‘triple whammy’ accept and move on

Tafuta Roosh Valizadeh atakusaidia. Especially content yake ya kitambo.

My target is 30 kids before I die

. given a choice btn 100 biological kids and impotence accompanied with a trillion US dollars , the 100 DNA certified kids any day .

Wewe na mgtow jitombeni polepole .

When you get the rhythm you choose even hard targets for thrills.

:D:D:D:D:D

You are not a MGTOW, you’re a MYSOGYNIST.
The need to call yourself Mimi humwaga ndani is an unconscious expression of your inadequacy and lack of self worth. Like all people who harbour unwarranted hatred for others, you have self esteem issues that only you can deal with so you hide behind the facade of being rich.
I was rolling in my own Benz in my late twenties and it wasn’t from inheritance or corruption money.
You have nothing to talk to me about money and how it’s made.

Do yourself a favour and seek help in dealing with your mysogynistic tendencies which must have been triggered by an event in your past.
And then you can start Living.