I concur with The Forthall School of Government

Propaganda nimewatch

So explain clearly how it is propaganda

hii Fort Hall inakuwanga wapi. It comes out mostly as a Jubilee propaganda outlet led by Ngunyi

The website lists no location. Can’t also find them on Google Maps :eek::eek::eek:

you actually thought it existed? it is like Atlantis in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.…or Emerald City if you get the drift…

2 Likes

Lakini hao warembo wako on point sana.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with it being a bonafide, nondescript institution tucked away somewhere?

Even in business, having a conspicuous, respectable PHYSICAL location adds to your credibility…

I view Ft Hall the same way as Alai and JaKuon - both will kiss a dirty ass for crumbs.

1 Like

Mimi apana tambua frauds.

MAVI TUPU. Caretaker government inakujia wapi? wanafikiria sisi ni wajinga hatujasikia machiavelli?

Propaganda

Visual aids usually work with uthamakistani so here goes.
[ATTACH=full]123813[/ATTACH]
There’s the algorithm, put in lay man, dimwit friendly format.

It wasn’t Maraga’s role to say votes were stolen. Otiende proved that beyond reasonable doubt and hence the annulled election. Check the clips.

Wacha pia asafishe macho na hii aridhike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxyrIap_C4

1 Like

Hi @Smith_ . i don’t know who you are hoping to reach with this data… i wonder how many kenyans know what a regression is and if those that know care…just a thought…

Those who truly care about our democracy. And no, not everyone needs to know what it is, but they need to know simply that algorithms/ mathematics were used to rig the election in favour of one side and the evidence is overwhelming. Those who care further and have the aptitude can thus indulge…

1 Like

The whole thing is a well-orchestrated propaganda mechanism that is meant to make people think in a certain way. Mutahi is not a credible scientist/analyst or whatever he calls himself these days.

Murang’a ndo ilikuwa ikiitwa Fort Hall enzi za mkoloni. But sijui kama he has a real school ama ni hype tu.

1 Like

Like it or not…but he has been on point more times than anyone can remember. Give him his dues. He is good at what he does amd for that he will be hated by many haters!

Some people when they see y = x+ 2 or anything similar anywhere they get terrible memories that they would not like to revisit, hii mambo ya algorithm hawaelewi and hawaezi taka kuelewa. If you continue watakuwa wagonjwa.