I disagree

Children need both parents throughout their growth. Between 0 and 3, they mostly need the mother for biological needs. They also need to bond with both parents for subsequent stages. Between ages 3 and 7/8 kids get their character. Boys will tend to identify with the father and will copy anything he does, but they also need their mums for affirmation. On the same vein girls will copy their mothers and identify themselves as female but also need affirmation from their fathers. Preteens are the final stages when you firm up the character and set up a firm stage for teenagers. At teenage, a kid is less willing to listen to parents. They are more willing to listen to fellow teens and adults who are willing to listen to them. Older teens and adults can play this role its called ‘role models’.

Now, any good single parent can use this model to bring up good kids. Its a community effort. Human beings were meant to live a communal life. Lock up a guy/gal in solitary confinement and you will have a vegetable a few months later.

Brare gunia :smiley:

singo mothers walianza kale. moving on swiftly, boys need male figures around them to inspire on being men else they will end up being faggots. The make up regiment, selfies, sexy clothes and what not from thw singo mom will only reinforce the idea that the a* hole is a boy pucci.

Can we categorize this as a personal opinion?

It’s compulsory to grow old but it’s an option to grow up!!
As well, it’s compulsory to be a male(boy child) but it’s an option to be a gentleman.
If you aint man enough,Read the better man project for shapeup!

If at all you were raised in ocha (pre- 90s) dont dare tell us you were raised by a single mum. Your uncles, neighbours and other males were on hand to give you some direction.

Everyone is entitled to my own opinion!
Kikikikkkk…

Even those bad fathers give someone an opportunity to learn how not to be like them

What entails being a man? Wearing masculinity on the sleeves? Men are not made, men are born.

Good value uh. Like mounting your cousin’s wife while he was away serving the nation. Are these the “good values” mwalim :smiley:

you are lucky mine never even showed up. Would wire the pocket money thro a teacher :frowning: .Actually one time he showed up and I didn’t even know he was around. Siku kama hizo nilikuaga tu nalala kama paka huko dormitory… kinda felt bad vile hatukumeet. Never felt neglected cus during holidays me and him really bonded over projects.

Have you ever made an error of judgement in a hot (pun fully intended!)? I rest my case.

My first visiting day as a form 1 hawakukuja, afadhali wewe uliletewa gatheti

I started boarding in class five, so i got used to such life.

I hope they were greasing your monkey too… you know, dipping the oilstick