I Do Not Understand What All This Fuss is About!!!

I’m not an hypothetical guy, so I won’t hypothesize on any trajectory it may take. All I know is I’m required and expected to do what I’m being paid for if it ever gets to that. #dowhatudo

Politics of betrayal

Sawa security. but Family 1 and Family 2 will have no sympathy from me if Kenyans suddenly realize historical injustices can be partially corrected by wealth reappropriation. It has happened elsewhere. Quite succesfully in Libya, and we are still watching and learning from Angola.

:smiley: niokotwe jameni. they can as well celebrate deep state rigging in their favourite candidate gideon now :smiley: ODMorons are real cows

Libya?

In this anger that is how “someone” will succeed himself… to keep the nation together!

Giddy is politically useless right now, he can’t even compete with madvd. The only hope is to have him use cash to buy weta, madvd and kalonzo, and I think that has already been done. Finally the flower girls have gotten a chance to show rao a middle finger for his betrayal. The question is whether they will sway their voters to vote for giddy, Kiuks have already rejected uhuru’s directives. That leaves rao with only one option join hands with ruto or risk political oblivion. But the truth is only two people have reasonable votes there, ruto and raila with ruto enjoying a bigger chunk.

What about with the passage of BBI, won’t that give RAO a chance to consolidate his base ?

it was meant to make rao popular as an equal to uhuru, he wanted to appear of a higher league than competitors. unfortunately uhuru had a different plan, it was meant to provide a platform for giddy to buy support of tribal kingpins. Problem is that ruto can as well buy that support as long as he has higher chances of winning, that why ruto is a threat to dynasty. raila has been cut to size, he has to support someone now and not be supported mostly because he has betrayed almost everyone

Why do you choose to be wilfuly ignorant?

Yes. After winning the Great People’s Revolution Muamar Gaddafi set about reappropriating wealth in the most radical manner imaginable. He made all title deeds null and void. All land belonged to the people. If you found a piece of land and you wanted to put it to economic use, it was yours to use if you can prove it would otherwise remain idle. No one was allowed to be a landlord. You owned the house you live in and nothing else. So ukiwa tenant pale Karen na rent kalikua kameanza kuumana, suddenly the house is yours as long as you can prove the owner has more than one house. Let’s just say Gaddafi led the most radical reappropriation of wealth possible.

Ya baba siongeangi. That dude is usually ten steps ahead.

People like @Kahuni Maisha don’t understand that the BBI is about giving the ALL presidential hopefuls an opportunity to form coalitions. There is nothing in the BBI that will advantage Raila that will not advantage ruto

Sasa @SaltyLight

They made it appear like BBi ni yake but it wasn’t…Baba akubali tu ye ni fala amechezewa game…Thirikari ni ya man Gidi na Mdvd.

They made it appear like BBi ni yake but it wasn’t…Baba akubali tu ye ni fala amechezewa game…Thirikari ni ya man Gidi na Mdvd.

I don’t think WSR is in the business of forgiveness, his narrative is too good to water down for a man loosing the Western chunk.

Besides, RAO won’t play second fiddle to anyone and WSR is geared towards no.1.

Prime Minister position as is, is no.1’s choice. A clever way of making position 2 seem useful.

Madvd ataona mademoni when his time comes.

This picture is funny as hell!