I DONT BELIEVE THE CREATION STORY.

What do you mean no record? The bible is the record. If you believe the record of Julius Caesar’s life (100 BC) and the earliest known record is dated 1000 AD (without proof of the originals) , the bible is dated as early as 4000 bc (with several true copies of the originals) how hard is it to believe this s?witnes

That book is full of flaws especially the first half. An adult believing that shit needs his head checked.

Concede ignorance

please dont use the little info tgat God gave you to try and discredit his word. its like this, we know our bodies are made up of cells. but none of us, majority that is, have ever seen one. we talk of Dna, but none of us here could point it out . But we believe. why… coz someone who was brighter than us said so. we tgerefore need not proof…we just believe. same with God. He is the brightest…in fact, we dont even operate in the same IQ. so, when God says A is A, stfu and believe. you cant even explain who you are, yet you go disapprove the one who created you. children are so stupid sometime

Which god are you talking about? Because they are several

when i say God, the mere fact i use Capital G, distinguishes Him from any otger god you wish to acknowledge. even so, am talking of the creator, whatever you conceive Him to be.

Iguana4 unasumbua

incest is not a sin. it started way back after God created eve from Adam’s rib. Rem the description,she was Adam’s fresh and bone. Meaning she was his daughter. Then he could not see it sinful for the sons and daughters DFHKM each other. The other scenario happened when lot was given alcohol by his own daughters so that he could kamua them. This did not make him sinful either. From the story we learn he and Abraham were the only men saved from Sodom and gomorah wrath. We purely don’t dry fry our sisters coz we have gone through a lot together and hence seek to get a different experience with other women. sande sana

This makes the creator look stupid and clueless.

So Adam was fuckin himself/his own body…??:D:D

That’s very true

all i know is that am not a descendant of some 2 fictitious middle eastern people called Adam and Eve

you don’t sound very bright

They had full years of 12 lunar months. Read about the Sumerians.

How did existence come about?

Eve gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, every other day. One set of twins married the other set of twins, in today’s context it would be considered incest, but in their time it was not.

Explain the origins of races then please.

In Christianity, when one starts to question our own existence and that of God, you are always considered to be conspiring against the religion and this is why there is still a heated argument during religious debates. I mean, the response has always been that we have a faith, we don’t need facts, and that the only thing left for us to do is to believe and in most scenarios they ‘twist’ the facts into what they want it to be. Shouldn’t we be curious sometimes? I am a believer too but sometimes I do consider free thought.

you cant even explain who you are, yet you go disapprove the one who created you. children are so stupid sometime
[/QUOTE]

I was born and not created.

The old Greeks and Romans simply knew that some remarkable iron ore found in Lydia, near the town of Magnesia, and hence called magnet, was capable of drawing and holding pieces of metal.

The ancients had the wildest theories concerning the magnet, just as we have wild theories about things that are new and strange to us to-day.

They thought that the magnet could be used in cases of sickness, that it could attract wood and flesh, that it influenced the human brain, causing melancholy. They believed that the power of a magnet could be destroyed by rubbing garlic on it, and that power brought back again by dipping the magnet in goat’s blood. They believed that a magnet could be used to detect bad conduct in a woman; they believed that it would not attract iron in the presence of a diamond. They believed much other nonsense quite as ridiculous as the nonsense that we believe to-day. ——