I dont blame atheists

an atheist is defined as follows
-Atheist definition, a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. See more. (dictionary.com)
-Atheism definition is - a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods. (merriam-webster.com)
-One who denies the existence of God, or of a supreme intelligent being. (The Century Dictionary)

Atheists are very demanding; demanding evidence that God exists. Yet they will never give evidence of His lack of existence.
If you don’t care whether God exists or not, you are NOT and atheist. You are an agnostic.

man i had it all wrong :smiley: shait! see i was tithing to trap God on His word that He will open the floodgates of heaven and pour blessings…

nikona siku nane sasa. havent earned shit. Jana nilikosa food na leo pia :smiley: nkt

man you are the 40% atheists that have no sense of direction , hell you dont even know what the name means.

A-Theist
A’ term for Against
Theist is a greek word for christian believers in God.
so in full it means Against God, Not that there isnt one but you know there is but you lot are just opposing for your own reasons

an atheist is defined as follows
-Atheist definition, a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. See more. (dictionary.com)
-Atheism definition is - a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods. (merriam-webster.com)
-One who denies the existence of God, or of a supreme intelligent being. (The Century Dictionary)

Atheists are very demanding; demanding evidence that God exists. Yet they will never give evidence of His lack of existence.
If you don’t care whether God exists or not, you are NOT and atheist. You are an agnostic.
[/QUOTE]

Atheism definition is - a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods. (merriam-webster.com) Exactly. It is not a belief but the lack of it. The same way not playing is not a type of game. If you lack wings you can’t say that that is a form of wings. The lack of belief automatically means you deny the existence of a supreme being.
Atheists are not demanding. If you make a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

man you are the 40% atheists that have no sense of direction , hell you dont even know what the name means.

A-Theist
A’ term for Against
Theist is a greek word for christian believers in God.
so in full it means Against God, Not that there isnt one but you know there is but you lot are just opposing for your own reasons
[/QUOTE]

From Wikipedia
"The etymological root for the word atheism originated before the 5th century BCE from the ancient Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning “without god(s)”. In antiquity. it had multiple uses as a pejorative term applied to those thought to reject the gods worshiped by the larger society,[13] those who were forsaken by the gods, or those who had no commitment to belief in the gods.[14] The term denoted a social category created by orthodox religionists into which those who did not share their religious beliefs were placed.[14] The actual term atheism emerged first in the 16th century.[15] With the spread of freethought, skeptical inquiry, and subsequent increase in criticism of religion, application of the term narrowed in scope. The first individuals to identify themselves using the word atheist lived in the 18th century during the Age of Enlightenment.[16][15] The French Revolution, noted for its “unprecedented atheism,” witnessed the first major political movement in history to advocate for the supremacy of human reason.[17] "

without gods is not the same as against gods. It’s lack of gods. You can’t be against something that isn’t there.
If I told you that I have a god somewhere and you don’t believe it, does it mean you are against my god? After all, I having told you about the god means you know it is there and you are just opposing for your own reasons.

@brother which god do you believe in then

:D:D good thing is that He is forgiving. And patient. He will still open the floodgates if He wills. Just make sure you’re giving from the heart and not under obligation.

without gods is not the same as against gods. It’s lack of gods. You can’t be against something that isn’t there.
If I told you that I have a god somewhere and you don’t believe it, does it mean you are against my god? After all, I having told you about the god means you know it is there and you are just opposing for your own reasons.
[/QUOTE]

you and the atheist movement and wikipedia are on three different pages altogether. divided against what you believe. atheist movement says the following:

“Even more people say that their definition of “god” is simply a unifying force between all people. Or that they aren’t sure what they believe. If you lack an active belief in gods, you are an atheist. Being an atheist doesn’t mean you’re sure about every theological question, have answers to the way the world was created, or how evolution works. It just means that the assertion that gods exist has left you unconvinced (and so you remain convinced that He does not exist).”

The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as “there is no God” betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read “there are no gods.”

Atheism is a very broad term, even though it is basically interpreted as the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.” Again, from atheist republic.

So which is it? Lack of active belief, rejection of the belief in their existence, unconvinced about their existence, lack of commitments in the belief… i had simply picked 2 dictionary definitions of atheist, which also pointed towards a similar thought. So unless atheism is trying to reinvent itself, the definitions remain.

How come there was no female disciple??:smiley:

And how come all bible heroes are men? Adam, moses, jesus, pilate, joseph, judas e.t.c Even god is a sexist I see…

my thoughts on this. Females are just helpers.
in otherwise may be termed as dirty, unclean. They bleed monthly, They are prone to cancer

actually huwa najisi kwa maumbile,
Alafu unakuta a grown up man with his silly mind taking his toungue wonderfully created to taste food and assist in voice beautification inside the gonads of a female. You lot shouldn’t even let alone kiss.
Pussy is meant for dick only and vice versa. Hii ujinga mwingine romance upus galore, I kent.

I couldnt be any more stupid than that

that is how society was set up. nobody complained apart from the modernists today. and there’s noting they can do to change that.
then again, authority is masculine. But Esther was also a hero in her own way.