I don't know what to think here!

And then they have their own cannon law, in which they prefer to deal with such cases within the church without involving the govt authorities. And how do they use the law to punish such priest? But transferring them to new diocese where they can be supplied with new boys and girls to defile.

You don’t have to boss, there are good people out there.

Word.

Child molesters cannot be rehabilitated. Someone like that should just be removed from circulation permanently. You would think Human Rights people would agree with me but they wouldn’t.

True

I thought that’s why we have sisters who are supposed to work closely with the priests. If you are a clever priest be like Wamugunda usitafute watoto

In the disturbing book Precious that was later made into an award winning movie the main character says she knows of convents whose flowerbeds are fertilised by foetuses fathered by priests.
That was very sobering.

Bruv, you can’t remove sexual activity from a man’s life and expect him to remain sane. Even thoughts are denied and punished.

Kuna difference ya abstinence na celibacy. Celibacy is a lifetime vow.

Unajua vile huwa unachill tu unakumbuka haga ya dame flani ilikuwa soft sana? Hiyo ni dhambi kwa padre. Deserving of repentance/punishment. Sasa imagine this is happening every day of your life where you deny what makes you a man. Basically, if The primary driving force behind your entire being is reproduction, you’re being asked to deny that. Sijui wanaexpect nini.

Which many do. Tuhotel na tupubs unapata masister na mabrother huko nyuma wanashika guinness mbili tatu kisha shwwwa! kwa room.

Fr. Wamugunda alifanya aje, tell us more

A man is a man no faith,believe or religion can change that.Staying for so long without intercourse one becomes mentally challenged.For example inmates turn to each other in prison,boys and girls in school and people in training camps.So kunyanduana ni lazima.

Being a randy priest is not the same as a rapist priest. So many priests have girlfriends na hatucomplain. Shida ni hii rape tu. Especially ya watoto.

but let me be the devils advocate ya huyo bukusu wetu , kwani huyo mama ako na GPS mpaka anatoka kwa nyumba kutafuta mtoi in a whole village but anajua tu ako kwa gari ya priest mpaka location iko ? , hakuna hapa ni set up ya zile church politics . priest anakamuanga nyoka fulani but he was set up yaani akianza kukamua nyoka (adult ) hao watu wakakuja signaled the nyoka itoke na wakarusha mtoi ndani ya gari na kupiga nduru

Explanations za hiyo kitabu wachana nazo…we know what we see and feel. Pain!

hehehe, so unasema sisters should quench the Priests’ sexual urges?

o_Oo_Oo_O si watumie kondomu

I’m saying priests and sisters should agree on kusaidiana, wote moto izimwe

My brother wewe unaweza kubali kuvaa glove ukikula nunu swafi ya nun? Ile siku nitapatana na nun under 50 mimi nayo. Actually that is one of my hopes kabla nitoke hii maisha

You remind me of that book Across the Bridge by Mwangi Gicheru. Dude impregnated a nun before committing suicide :D:D

Not surprised. Catholic is the largest free running organization of paedophiles.