I Even Forgot about her, why is she coming back?

PART 2 due to public demand lakini msinilaumu

She asked we meet today for a talk. I am meeting her for lunch(she is buying)

What she will tell me during today’s lunch meeting is the PART 2 and i promise to anika it here…happy now?

Hahaha you got served,but atleast early enough before things got serious.I avoid slicing guys coz nakumbuka huo uchungu,3 yrs kama nimelemewa ku let go…What made me laugh was her way of crying…kulia ingine si kama ya dame…kama ya kimsee cha ocha primo kama kimenyaganywa food lunch time

That’s how to handle those tears. The moment a woman starts crying jua her manipulation gear is in top form.

If you accept her back she will be the best wife you’ll ever get,she will tow to your line.That is if you are still single

u never know and you are right am still single

Too bad she was all used up,I couldn’t fathom the idea of taking her back…

1. Wacha ujinga ya part two…it sucks. Hiyo sponsor alikuita imbecile labda hakukosea juu una ufala sana. 2. There is a 99% chance dame ako na ball/mtoto already by now and she is broke. Bitches behave like this.

kabisaa, the thought of hizo ma dry fry alikua anapigwa kila weekend which you are sure of inafanya hata you don’t want to stick your dick in her again. Afadhali dame you have no idea about her escapades

Wueh! ! Hii ndiyo part 2?
Unfollows thread**

They always come back with a kid…ALWAYS. Wakati imewahit hawana market tena.

problem with these bitches is that you take her back she takes that for a weakness. Next anakutenda yake yote!! Unajilaumu then again kitajitokeza and the cycle continues

hekaya ikuom fasta fasta tusahau hii ya Nongwe ya Brazil

She had a kid too.I just asked her “Unanibeba aje wewe” then followed by a big “NO”,she called several days after but I ignored.Its better living with what you don’t know.Most of those weekends I was always on dry spell coz of the heart break caused by her.

Shida hata kama watu wapewe warning mara mia moja wengine watasoma hizi post ignore the advice given amd still make the same mistakes

Hii ujinga ya hekaya in bits has an attention seeker written all over it

This is how girls behave. Anakuacha, anaenda anaponda raha na masponsor hadi anapata ball. Akiget mtoto, reality sets in. Inamhit it is ten times harder kupata bwana with the baggage juu amekuwa single mum. She drops from being a hotcake to an outcast. She realizes that no sober man wants to marry her, just fuck and leave her juu hakuna msee anadai baggage. She is broke, and a mother. Saa hii ako breaking point, juu anaona either she gets a man, or becomes a whore. That is when she starts calling all her ex boyfriends kuona kama bado kuna fala inampenda. Her market in the dating zone iko very low and she probably has damaged credit. Bro dont waste your time hata kama uko single.

inaitwa shelf life. Women have a very short shelf life that if used wisely they can bag a good man but unfortunately hiyo ndio period wao hukimbilia mabwana za wenyewe and leave their age mates drying. By the time ma boy age yao have began making it and driving those used cars ndio they start coming around. Wajinga pekee ndio huwachukua allowing them to have their cake and eat it instead of going for the younger and fresher girls and perpetuate the cycle. Hii maisha sio ya mama yao bwana

Two kids later atadai ati mrudiane
[ATTACH=full]55093[/ATTACH]

Kijana skiza mawaidha ya watu and cancel that date. Probably amekusoma the past few months akajua wewe saa hizi uko poa.
Block that number and delete all her pics. Utaenda upewe slices na uwekewe ball ya mtu

There is a 99.99999999% ako na ball ama mtoto. Check and confirm.