I hate my wife

signs of cheating… kuna mtu anaingia balls deep ndo maana anakuonyesha matharau ju haufiki

I know a few guys who were left by their kunguru wives after losing their jobs. [SIZE=5]Firisika ujue mkeo.[/SIZE]

This is very possible. When a woman starts picking fights for petty reasons, 9/10 times is because there’s another nigga in the picture.

Very true.

There is nothing special about women.

Utafanya mseh aingize baridi zaidi :D:D:D

Adnin unasumbua

women are covert men are overt hawaezi elewa logic

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]Women despise a man who needs to be told to be dominant, told to be confident, told to be anything they have on their list of prerequisites for their intimacy.[/SIZE]

Reason i love my woman independent. If she wants something she can go get it herself. Hapana sumbua mimi akili. Also wiser women will work with their men. Hapa sio dating…kama ni wife anafaa kunyenyekea manze

Reward a woman good actions slowly but punish her for her bad actions quickly and ruthlessly…huyo khupipi ameona uko na oneitis syndrome Kali Sana ,hence the madharau

Mnyamazie for like a month uone akinyenyekea.

Your wife is not your relative or blood, so if she has borne you kids protect the intrests of the kids and ignore her, she will get the message and tore the line(worked for me), wifes dont need gifts to impress them they came to that house only because she needed drilling, so drill her proper and peace will be forever in your hse. I suspect that you are not giving her proper drill thus she has someone drilling her greater than you on the side…

Kuna mwingine in our neighbiurhood alipoteza kazi Jan this year.Kijana wao aka dropout Campus,msichana ako primo wana struggle kumlipia fee.Vitu kama nyumba landlord anabisha kila siku.
Wife umekaa na yeye 22yrs anakuacha .
I tend to believe kama uko pesa,jifanye siku moja zimeisha,ndio utajua bibiyo ni nani

Vunja Kabat kabisa.

:smiley: Hiyo team yako siwezi join hata na dawa.

How should a man punish his woman for her bad actions?

Just withdraw/ limit what you know she likes

If only we could go back in time

Back when?