i hate this fools

sasa ati huyu far left anaficha nyonyo,

hawa wajinga yafaa wapigwe na mawe wakufe jinga kabisa

Heshimu wazee ama I stage a momo punani strike :smiley:

Hiyo ni nguo imetengenezwa na designer! Lazima designer ajulikane bana! I think its an Odiero chic, cant remember the name.

Si unajua tu ukiingia showbiz kuna umama fulani huingia kwa akili yako, design ya Larry Madondo

Si kila mtu huvaa jeans na sneakers mtumba @culture !

jaribu uone Mifuperspective pay bill yake ikifika 9000 in cash

Let them be. Kenyans are so bitter because Sauti Sol told them the truth that’s why all over sudden we’ve started even hating how they dress!!!

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what truth or they just created a controversy to ride on the ensuing wave? you have been manipulated if you think the made that post out of concern for the motherland.

Man card violations is all am saying like you got african roots and shit and the put up this punk rock look for runways…enyewe mbesha ni yao na limelight iko kwao just smh but still won’t lie these are the most sus choice for em
[ATTACH=full]132173[/ATTACH]
…ION just realised Redsan is the only kenyan artist alive with a decent album…let that sink in Redsan mse wa bao

mafi ndio umejaza kwa hio kichwa yako jinga

As much as some guys are still willing to deny the truth, sauti sol fellas dress like Gaylords

Have you recovered from the anal violation by Fiudmacho?

True they are probably trying to be sensational but they are doing so by stating the truth that nobody wants to mention…which part of their statement is not true?

You din say gay!!!
Either way either kalisha mboro >>>>> uwesmake.com
[ATTACH=full]132180[/ATTACH]
ama nikufundishe stori ya kukaa chini ya maji
attn seeking tumewchia @GeorginaMakena na @Mosa

did they tell us anything we didn’t know already?

I guess they were just sending us a reminder lest we forget what we suffer from.

Their music fan base may all over sudden hit a snag for attacking Rwnbp and Uotp brigades

Sapiosexual much?

Omogaka oyo, I hope hujaenda cbd kuleta nefnyef, Okeng’o atakuvunja meno matoke utakua tu ukiziona saa ile Uhuru anazipokea.
https://i0.wp.com/www.thebigissue.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Uhuru-5.jpg?fit=1200%2C806

Niko Mungiki land mpaka 20th Nov