I have 100k,advise on business to start.

He he he!

was messed by the lady i had employed,that is why i want a business i can tend to myself,ehat about a pool table wazito? anyone with one? how much does it bring in a day in a place with lots of mboys to play it?

pool table?

another thing,whatever i am doing now is somehow seasonal so from july i will get enough time to be in my business most of the time.

80kila kitu kuanzia viti mpaka display yote

Umeandika hao Watutsi wa Patanisho?

Maze nikianza sikuwa nakosa 4k to 5k daily siku hizi thao mbili ni balaa

Weka CCTV ukuwe unaona kastama ni wangapi kwa phone

Nice advice there about FMCG. But take your time, and consider something you’ll be overseeing on a daily basis. You can never trust an employee or ANYONE on a new biz. They can never see your vision as clear as you see it

Budda, best biz sai ni ufungue church, uajiri pastor on commission na ulipe watu wa miracles. You won’t believe the returns

are you for real? i already have a place,should i convert it to a church?

Why not, hiyo ni sure bet

muguka ina pesa saaaaaaana

Think of something which address a problem, the most successful inventors and innovator start there even with little money, as they have a passion for it.
Find something that would assist and benefit people, something that can sustain you interest, don’t think too much about the money, it will trip you. If it address an issue then there will be an income as well.
If you need small machine ask KTalkers to assist you source. 100,000 can go a long way. However, you didn’t tell us what you background is in.

If you want to succeed in business that involves day to day running, just do it yourself. You see the way Indians do it. If you don’t, the business is bound to go down very fast. Jamaa wangu alijikaza aka save 1 million akafungua hardware.
The first few months sales zilikuwa constant. 10k …15k…20k…per day. Then all of a sudden sales zikashuka to 3k…5k…Mara 2k. Eti there’s stiff competition. Then Saturday akiingia job sales zina kuwa 15k. Kumbe employee alikuwa aki supply cement yake. Jamaa aliacha job, fired everyone akaanza kujifanyia job. Now he’s making good money!

Msito hiyo kinyozi iko pande ngani?