I have 100k, would like to invest in cryptocurrency.

Asante mkuu! Recommend app moja yenye iko poa

Jaribu Olymp Trade. Lakini hiyo ni ya binary options.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:we are making millions

lol, bro, sign up hapa. localcryptos.com. Buy litecoin or ethereum right now and hold. If all goes like it is now, by December, utakuwa na kama triple or 5 times that amount. Mark this post

How mdau chanua elder pia Mimi ni shed hii tag ya tag ya fukara hohehahe.

I bought Ethereum last month it’s up 50% since. I also put $1k in dogecoin tuone venye kutaenda.

binance unaambiwa utafute identification documents mpaka marriage certificate ya shosho yako
afadhali kununua kwa localbitcoins alafu unasukuma kwa binance ufanyie trading huko

What was the total cost of this transaction? I mean kama una 10k, utanunua etherium worth how much at the end?

I put $1k into Et and 1K into doge. I have like half a coin with ethereum and 60,000 doges :smiley:

It will go way over USD50k. Buy right fucking now. Trust me.

Damn son. Gospeed. Siguzi Dogecoin juu mi bado ni newbie, and I am also poor. So zangu zote zinaenda BTC for now.

How’s it going now?

Rich AF boy !

What app do you use to trade?

I have Doges and Ether on Robinhood and Bitcoin on Coinbase.

Been trying to download robinhood but apparently it ain’t available here. How did you go about it?

Niko ughaibuni

I downloaded Binance and wanted to buy some dogecoin with some 50k that I made from a quick deal. The plan is buy and hodl for like one year. I tried to buy through mpesa but it seems not to be working. Any help?