I have found satan

i expected a photo, but let me post a video of the real saitan

This kind of brain inertia should be taxable

do you believe the moon exist?yes? then there is universe and dead stars,stars are actually born they go through a cycle and die…it is the truth broh

the vastness and complexity of the universe makes our existence seem so accidental,the universe as a whole consists of only 4% physical matter the larger 96% is just nothing,dark matter

Dark energy(GOD) is the name given to the force that is believed to be making the universe larger. Distant galaxies appear to be moving away from us at high speed: the idea is that the universe is getting bigger and has been since the Big Bang.
Think of fireworks exploding in the air. At first, the burst of fireworks expands quickly. But as it moves outwards, it slows down.
This is typical of explosions. Fireworks, bombs — even the Big Bang.
In the case of fireworks, the streamers are losing speed via air resistance. In the case of the Universe, the Universe is losing speed due to its own gravity pulling it back in.
In either case, it slows down.
Except… in the case of the Universe… it doesn’t!
The startling discovery in the 1990’s was that the Universe’s expansion rate is accelerating, not slowing down as expected.
If there is acceleration, there must be a force being applied. If there is a force, there must be energy required to apply that force.
Now, we have no idea what this energy is, where it came from, or pretty much anything about it. So we invented a name for it just so we could discuss it.
Romeel Dave,Astrophysicist

hii story ya God, satan and the universe inaeza kupea headache

More please.

Interesting.

I thought you found sa[SIZE=6]i[/SIZE]tan:)

Shait you have found an alien from andromeda galaxy.

[ATTACH=full]176505[/ATTACH]

yeah, he is at the center of andromeda, his universe.

No one is 100% sure of what is in space, coz every other time something new is discovered

I just wanna know, are there habitable planets elsewhere in the planet?

Do aliens exist? Ama ni hoax tu?

i believe there is life out there, the universe is very vast…so ours can’t be the only habitable planet in this vast universe

a good attempt to explain the vastness of the universe…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7NzjCmUf0

Yani mko na all this knowledge na you can’t tell how long it’ll take you from Kencom to nyayo stadium?
All these theories are creation of some idle & crazy mind somewhere

Let me try and answer you using an analogy…if you fetched a glass of water from the Indian ocean and found no fish in the glass,would then infer that there are no fish in the ocean.What scientists have explored in space is akin to the glass of water from the ocean…

The only Saitan najua ni KUMA

https://larabell.org/newstyle/images/bullsheet.jpg