I hope I won't end up regretting this

Go to new waumini house, 3rd floor and ask for Porini associate…you will find all evidence there…

Go to Karim hill and the areanear the place and mention the name of KT tht way utapigwa na wazee, three streams had dried up, with the hill being revived the rivers flows to this date…
You can’t take success and history from reality…and you sound jealous[ATTACH=full]267044[/ATTACH]Mr.

And just before you post your next nonsense

Read the following article from daily nation
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/Little-known-community-museum-underscores-need-for-peace/1950774-2132154-format-xhtml-kn2csg/index.html

Maumau and holocaust are all lies

Slavery …nothing wrong with that …we cannot be equal human beings need hierarchy and servitude

Keep your billion

My friend have you ever heard of muito was lari??? Or the Othaya massacre???to be honest haujwahi…and thus you think everything is a lie

No, everything you saying is a lie …stupid

Let me tell you something no one will ever tell you…when bro followed the Kimathi story, and the government tried to shut him off, one man who buried him spoke, KIMATHI WAS BURIED MINUS HIS HEAD… apparently, someone somewhere believed that black man would not have such brains…and he carried his head for some lab tests…that’s why the government won’t try to find his body…it was easier to get “mathenge” from Ethiopia, than exhume kamathi at kamiti

Hahaha @

Boss
…it’s hard to educate a retard…

Try selling a great idea to an idiot and he will tell you"it’s a lie"

Tell me something?

Dude I don’t care who he was and what he did

Not that you don’t care…it’s just that you don’t have any brains for that function

You gonna waste your life like your brother

He never wasted his…he is a legend. And his legend lives on…

If Maumau were so inconsequential there would not be volumes and volumes of literature written about them. The British would have never bothered bringing in Idi Amin and other foreign soldiers to help crush them. Thousands of kikuyu people would have never been put in concentration camps guarded by armed men if Maumau were so inconsequential
For obvious reasons (politics mainly) the impact of the Maumau must be minimised but there is that little annoying thing called facts of life. They existed and were acknowledged by the British.

If maumau never existed, the British would never have recruited locals to defend them against maumau, those locals were known as homeguarda aka ngati…but so unajua shule zimefungwa

It seems I missed that history class. Did the British bring Idi Amin to Kenya in the 1950’s to fight against Mau Mau?

Yes he did. Let me give you a quote

[SIZE=6]Military Service[/SIZE]
Extremely charismatic and skilled, Idi Amin quickly rose through the ranks. His stature was rather notable. He stood 6 feet, 4 inches tall and was a Ugandan light-heavyweight boxing champion from 1951 to 1960, as well as a swimmer. He soon became notorious among fellow soldiers for his overzealous and cruel military interrogations. Eventually he made the highest rank possible for a black African serving in the British army. From 1952 until 1956, he served in the British action against the Mau Mau revolt in Kenya.

Maumau were not as irrelevant as critics attempt to portray them

This narrative that the colonialists left Africa at their own wish has often been on my mind and I’m surprised that there are other people that hold a similar belief. I honestly don’t understand how Africans armed with bows and machetes would defeat the efforts of colonialists who had just come from fighting the first and second world wars armed with very sophisticated weapons and strategy. I always think that the colonialists pulled a tactical move, perhaps they had planned it that way from the word go after they got what they wanted. Otherwise the fact that African countries gained independence at a similar period leaves a lot to be desired. But I respect those that fought for independence at the same time coz I wasn’t there.

Niggas living in denial, but ya’ll can’t bury the truth. The British government brought in thousands of white soldiers from both Britain and Southern Africa to help put down the Mau Mau uprising. The RAF dropped 50,000 tonnes of bombs on the Aberdares and other hideouts. 10,000 regular troops, 20,000 policemen and over 20,000 home guards participated in the military operations. The Mau Mau was so insignificant, they needed over 50,000 military personnel to contain it :D:D:D:D:D

According to some salty mofos here, the soldiers in these RAF planes were just sightseeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdAgy1vJtI:317

Please note the narrator talks about military operations against THE KIKUYU, the rest of you were insignificant back then as you’re now. Facts are stubborn :D:D

Look, you see Prison warders? Those that served long time ago? You need to sit down with them. One of them gets surprised when he hears people say they can locate his grave. He says Kamiti has changed gradually and if you compare how it was then and now, at least according to his narration; nobody can locate it. Those graves were not marked and bodies, in their large numbers were burried in one huge trenches such that you can’t even know where to start.

I no longer believe the stories of Africa’s struggle for independence as told by wazungus. We need to tell our stories now. The stories were diluted for reasons only known to the whites. There is a narrative that Mandela did the extraordinary in South Africa’s fight for independence but once you read his memoir ~ long walk to Freedom, you realize that whatever happened to him happened to every other independence fighter throughout Africa. Africa’s history as told by the west has been distorted!

Let me educate this @Bingwa Scrotum

There is a certain dude called max who convinced the world that terrorism doesn’t exist…I will look for one of his greatest works and I will do a post about him… people follow the wind as if they are insane…