I just woke up with the worst dream. These who interpret dreams kujeni hapa pris

Snakes signal betrayal. Your mbich is ferking niggas behind your back, your subconscious self has picked up on all the signs much earlier than your conscious mind.What is left is for your brain to connect all the dots.

It was a dream not a true story uwes!

am saying what am writing is true it happened juzi

I ain’t dating maybe betrayal in another way

Two dreams. First one I was an assassin, my assignment was to kill an executive in CBD. I found him in one of the top floors in a skyscraper (come to think of it, it looked like Lester’s main office where his minions have work stations) I crept from behind and slit his throat but the fucker didn’t die, he lunged at me and soon we were having an epic fight, crushing the pc’s and office equipments all over, he took a shard of glass and sliced my shoulder… We fought on, he pinned me down at some point and started choking me. My hand grasped at a ferkin saw from the ground( I love how stuff just appears in dreams) and I sliced his ear off. He got off me and started screaming. I got up and disemboweled him. HE DID NOT DIE… ( I woke up… then dozed off)
Second dream.
I dreamt that my friends and I were in a quest for some relic and we fought Vikings. I had a samurai sword and the blood and gore was so realistic…i can’t remember how this one ended :).

I think I will call Lester today to tame me. :D:D:D

Ghai!!!

Na si tuko na majoseph wengi kwa hii kijiji?!

Most of my dreams are just a mirror of my thoughts, I guess they are called lucid dream, i can even control them…if my soccer team gets whooped i might end up with a soccer dreams where am on the losing side…if its a matatu then you used that matatu or talked about it…if its an assassin like @pseudonym then i probably watched some thriller movie with such a storyline…
I usually dream of being trapped in some place everytime I sleep with beddings tucked in…its usually a very frustrating dream
dreams za wanyama ndio huniogopesha…like one I had where I was fighting some bulldog …was so vivid…and kept recurring…always woke up sweaty and out of breath.

Change your pillows.

punguza gilbeys kijana

I always have this dream nakimbizwa Na wanajeshi wengi Sana. Its very frustrating, lakini hawajawahi kunishika kwa hzo ndoto.
Mazee me hukimbia naamka Na majasho tu…

Ktalk experts all over.

inafaa uwekwe kwa watch list pale KWFT…

you forgot the part where you became Catwoman in the first dream:D:D:D:D:D:D