i knew where it's going

That woman is doing a shit test. Basically, it’s a test that women perform on men by saying or doing something to judge the reaction or response from the man.

In this case, the woman is telling the OP her buggage problems trying to see if OP is the type of desperate man to be shitted on in exchange of a deflated pussy.

tunangoja hekaya

iko shida… for a married fella shot nne ni mingi

Not always the case, could be the guy is responsible, and the chick knows he takes responsibility of his issues, so if she plays her game right…

My friend help her out where you can, tell her you can afford to part with 2k, she buys the kid food.
Remove sex or any thoughts of sex from your head and run… I repeat…

hekaya ikuje. sii lazima ikuwe a evidence.

We are not going to judge you in any way. We have the most representative statistics.

hehee…i know you do

pesa yangu ndiyo ya kutupwa ??

Beat it till it sleeps, yaani chapa ilale, kwani iko nini?
Si utabaki na hekaya!

:D:D hapa utachapa halafu ikulalie

I wonder why Elizabeth Regina finds the same traits attractive in a dude as Mary J. Rottencrotch…no idea whatsoever. That said, one may, and often, will attract the good & the trash; what one ALLOWS IN, makes all the difference. @mahelo, block all avenues of approach from the trash with abandon.

Eeh ogopa wanawake kuliko Ata Bunduki.

You are in the wrong…huku shoti no Saba from mama watoto hadi kwa mama wa mboga…na ni daily

Saidia if you wish to, otherwise now I get what @Mrs Shosho alivyosema, madam I take my comments back…

benefits of having a working shower…dryspell nearly made being bang my way into a mudhole. nilioga maji baridi ikaleta some sort of PNC effect. Wacha akili ifunguke nikapiga analysis,wueh!!!..mara hyo hyo kutuma message kuwa nimeitwa job emergency. The fact the she replied by “its okay hunny bunny, achia neibaa ama watchie key, i will come n wait for you”, made the alarm bells even louder!!!

:D:D ati wachia neighbor key ?? danger

I always wonder where they keep our numbers all those years. Yaani madame wanajua kuweka namba, mimi nikimalizana na wewe I delete all call logs, call history and mpesa messages and contacts.

wewe kamua hiyo mzoga…akikuja mwambie awache mashida zake kwa mlango ndio akitoka the following day azibebe akikanyaga kubwa kubwa…

Yeah. I guess all those women who have been harassed and even raped deserve it by your logic.