I Lost My Girlfriend.

Pole…

Pole boss, may she rest in eternal peace

Take heart bro, and heal within.
Pole sana mzae. All will be well.

Being unable to stand light is an almost express classic symptom of meningitis. Izza chief. Ujinga kwa mahospitali imepotea na wengi.

You lost her to gross medical negligence.
Pole.

I would not even dare imagine about what you are going through. But take heart. Its all part of living. Some have to leave earlier than others.
Right now I know that this sounds hollow to you.
Pole sana and may you see her again when you get there…

@ombudsman , pole bro.

Pole sana boss

Mbona mkamrudisha home without diagnosis jameni. Pesa ni nini ?

Pole kaka. Even the most incompetent Clinical Officer /Dr will know hizo dalili za kwanza zilikuwa MENINGITIS and start antibiotics straight away. Medical negligence case lazima hapa

meningitis is an opportunistic disease which is caused by hiv…tafathali zuru kituo ujue hali yako

joh iza may her soul rest in peace na may others who lost their loved ones through this ungonjwa

Pole sana. May you have fortitude to bear the loss.

Pole sana. Time heals.

Pole.

Iza zae, I also lost my friend who was 17 years to this disease two years ago. You never see it coming man, one moment a person is strong, thinking and doing stuff to improve his/her future then ugonjwa inakam inamchukua all of a sudden. Iza msee.

Madaktari kwa hii kijiji start a series on such diseases at least watu wachanuke the way we can prevent or heal this stuff. I hate diseases!

Pole sana bro…take heart

Pole man.
Mungu akufariji.
I am very sorry.

I also lost a client of mine to meningitis sometime last yr.She was 21yrs.Take heart bro

Tulimpeleka Webuye District Hospital hapo wakasema itabidi wapime kila kitu. HIV inclusive. Alikuwa negative .Walipima Malaria, Typhoid, Kholera, HIV but haikukuwa. Walipotest meningitis ililuonekana clearly. Hii situation imeniharrass sana.

iza sana kaka…

True guys. Hii ugonjwa inataka detection mapema. But ilikuwa detected late. I felt a lot of pain. Bado sijasettle nikiamka morning I just think she is still around.