I lost my job

Something has to be done…

Somebody here insulted me when I said that the economy is not doing well indicating that they have been informed by World Bank and other “Trusted” bodies that the economy is growing at an annual rate of over 6%… Things are thick and that is why KRA is now so desperate to collect as much as they can to plug the deficit…

Watu wamekuwa wakipoteza kazi na kupata shida tangu enzi za musa. Hawa vinyangarika wa twirra kazi ni kuseek sympathy mitandaoni na kulia lia kama tutoto. Life is never easy,I see this seeking sympathy as a way to cover their fake lifestyles because the chickens have come home to roost. Wamerudi reset!

nyinyi ngombe za kenya talk munajifanya mko mature kuliko wasee wa twitter do you guys have a solution to unemployment , bure sana nugus better hao wadau wa twitter makende ya tegere

:D:D:Datwoli, uhuru, raila na ruto ndo the forces behind all this… tano tena, tibim na all the other BS you threw at each other is biting y’all in the dick. kenya should be a first world country, but monkeys hooked on tribal hatred wanatuangusha

Funda wakati wa erections you choose fools na mnakuja hapa kulia. Enjoy the ride

Who is in Twitter if not the same K-Talkers?? What’s wrong with your faculties?

It seems almost futile to try and explain that a recession is felt long after a bunch of bad decisions.

Careless spending and borrowing you did in 2006 is coming back to bite now. Yelling out about bad governance in 2017 or 2019 is simply shallow thinking.

what is the solution?
kila mtu aandikwe kazi NIS na jeshi?
alafu tukuwe na solution ya unemployment na insecurity?

People will realize that there is a big difference between looking rich and being rich.

Those who look rich will downsize soon and if they delay they will go broke/be auctioned. Those who are rich will weather the storm like its nothing. These are the defining moments that separate the men from the boys.

I was thinking the same, the govt has been borrowing carelessly for the last few years, whats funny is when uhuru increased govt expenditures in order to curb unemployment problem ie youth fund, nys etc

I personally agree with this partially, I think it started from 2013 and not in Kibaki’s era…

No. I meant that someone who took a loan in 2006 and spent it on dumb shit needs to think twice before blaming the govt for his problems.

There were people who were comfortable in 1997 (or any other year) but didn’t think to invest or save for the future. Now that things are bad, everyone has conveniently forgotten all their bad decisions and poor financial habits and are instead pointing fingers at the govt or their employers etc.

Ujinga mtupu.

People who committed suicides due to the 2008 recession in America have been proven to have been among the very comfortable high and middle class in America.

They owned yachts, went on expensive holidays, shopped to no end and hang out with the extremely rich at exclusive gatherings.

The realization that they were never going back to that life when they lost it all was too much to handle.

I hardly doubt any of those people could genuinely point a finger at Bush or Obama … not that they didn’t try.

Sportspesa.?

Kibaki really understood basic economics, he borrowed but he made sure the conditions for operating a business entity in Kenya remained favourable, no wonder unemployment level is hitting the roof this days, I feel bad for the youth who are due to finish studies, and join the employment circus

Umeongea kama Ndii kumi… Kuja nikugawie ugali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQXNuOdYpk

Watu tuumie ikifika elections ni mafi tu kwa vichwa .

But you all know who was the reason behind the recession. It was not the government. Just Banking institutions hence no need to say it was Bush’s fault. Sasa hii yetu tunajua ni nani shida mbona tusiseme ni uhuru na mwizi mwenzake…?

So you’re saying that Uhuru and Ruto (or even Moi or Kibaki or banking institutions) strongarmed kenyans into buying cars using loans and signing up for 30-year mortgages?

I know someone who was earning a little over Kshs. 400k in 2012 who is currently jobless and has had to move in with his brother. Back in the day, he lived in a new estate in Syokimau, his two kids went to expensive schools/day care and he had a “housewife” with a university degree who spent her days shopping and hanging out with her friends while two househelps and a gardener kept their home running. And now they live hand to mouth.

Where does blaming the government or lenders or banks fit into this guy’s current pitiful state?

Dont forget that this story fits very many Kenyan’s situations with a few variations here and there. You cannot be a victim if you also contributed to your situation.

There are no lessons learnt where there is zero sense of accountability.