I love and hate sex at the same time

for what

i will get back to you when i get a man who doesnt run to insert b4 proper preparation…

kama mimi kahindi mwana wa khadija kutoka giriama rabai to be exact wali insist ati mimi ni wakanyama na ikawa hivyo

Assuming that you are female, you have been fvcked by numerous negros, enough for you to be an authority figure in your field…yaaani wewe ni malaya

what is the best shagging you have ever received!?

assuming u have fucked numerous women and u think u r a pro what does that make u r a malaya too

hmm one…if only i could follow up with such i would probably av answers

tell us about that one then…for research purposes ofcourse

Seriously this time.

Do you hate sex because your partners are not giving you what you need, ama?

And what are these crazy things that you like to do? Have you tried doing them with your partner/s w/akakataa ndio maana umeudhika?

you are just a cock teaser

:D:D:D:D:D

habari za mkapuni?

doing crazy stuff is good…sexting, when done right, can be better foreplay than physical contact. lakini you cant love buying tickets and hate attending the match…ukiendelea hivi itabidi utafute a whimp who cant get it up apo mtakua super compatible. remember, Dont tease if you wont please

ah this is nyc…so the sexting goes fine but the actual thing is a dissapointment…

You have formed a negative attitude towards sex since you were young, it can’t just go you have to work hard at changing it. Sexual pleasure is largely a mind part not even penetration. Unawesa fanya a lady to cum even with your finger/foreplay bora ako relaxed.
You may also have had rough initial sexual encounters even maybe “ugiturwo” which you have tagged all along.

Your initial sexual encounters may have been what you did not expect. Maybe you were so wowed by the person that you could do anything they asked. Then it dawned on you that the favor was not being returned…

i think you are just soo gay boy now go back to your shitty shell and leave villagers in peace

seconded.Case closed next.

hmm makes sense…a forced 1st encounter…

the shitty people like u are the ones who go judging others while they have enuf shitty shit they wish they could off load…ppunk